Capturing tree lined views of the Barracks Flat Neighbourhood Park, this single level residence is a low maintenance haven of comfort and privacy. It occupies a 738sqm block, within close proximity of Karabar High School and local shopping choices.
- Updated interiors reveal fresh paint and near new carpets
- Good sized living room adjoined by a distinct dining space
- Elevated covered deck enjoying far-reaching leafy outlooks
- Fenced backyard plus easy care gardens at the front and rear
- Modern kitchen equipped with gas stove and tiled splashback
- Three well-presented bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
- Full bathroom, air conditioning, and new ducted gas heating
- Side driveway leads to the rear double carport and garage
- Ideal opportunity for those looking to buy their first home
- Short drive from Queanbeyan town centre and Riverside Plaza
The House at 13 Monk Place QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $270,000 on 18 May 2005.
13 Monk Place QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan South Public School.
|1.47 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.65 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.19 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.76 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.83 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.00 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.51 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|3.66 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.68 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
13 Monk Place is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.