1 / 22
Digital Auction in 2 days and 15 hours
*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
In accordance with NSW Government health guidelines, Open House inspections for the property are allowed from 11/10/21. Wearing of masks (over 12 years of age) & NSW QR code check in applies.
Have you ever dreamt about living on rural land close to Canberra with images of rolling green hills? Well dreams can come true!
This magnificent 40 acre (16.3ha) block, walking distance to Murrumbidgee River, located so close to Canberra in sought after Wallaroo is now presented for sale. Just 7 minutes (approx) drive to the ACT and 30 minutes (approx) to Canberra CBD with sealed road frontage and utilities connected, everything is ready for you to start designing your dream home.
Choice of building sites are many with outstanding mountain & valley views. You may even choose to build 2 houses under dual occupancy entitlement (Subject To Council Approval) to accommodate extended family or earn extra rental income.
The property is well fenced into 4 paddocks, has 3 dams plus an exceptional bore with potable water pumped to holding tanks supplying the shed/studio and paddocks (bore is unmetered with capacity approx 2,000 gallons per hr).
If you are looking for an easycare rural lifestyle property or a hobby farm you need not look any further. The property presents a range of agricultural opportunities with water in abundance, arable fertile soil and quality pastures of clover, phalaris and native grasses. If you are after extra income, two small paddocks have been planted out with 1500+ Christmas trees which can be ready for harvest this year.
The rustic style shed/studio (approved shed) at one end is a closed off workshop/storage area and the other end has been lined & plumbed with power on, currently set up as a modern studio where you can snuggle in with home comforts to spend the whole day in or perhaps a teenage retreat, home office or "man/woman cave". I know you'll say "WOW" when you walk in.
This property is the only undeveloped block remaining on McCarthy Road and a rare offering in the Wallaroo region. This is truly a 'Dream' opportunity not to be missed.
• 16.3ha (approx 40 acres) quality arable land
• Dual Occupancy Entitlement (Subject To Council Approval)
• Best location close to Canberra & short walk to Murrumbidgee River
• Sealed road frontage
• Outstanding building sites
• Outstanding mountain & valley views
• 4 well fenced paddocks with quality pasture + shed block
• 50 KVA underground electricity infrastructure connected to the shed/studio
• Christmas tree plantation with 1500+ trees reaching maturity this year
• 3 dams
• Unmetered bore with potable water (approx 2,000 gallons per hour capacity)
• 2 X 30,000 ltr Poly water holding tanks - plumbed to bore & Shed/Studio
• Shed/Studio (11m X 7m) with workshop/storage plus segregated lined studio area with combustion fireplace & home comforts
• Separate garden/storage shed
Call Mark Johnstone today to book an appointment for inspection. You won't be disappointed!
** PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON-LINE ON THURSDAY, 21st October 2021 AT 3.00PM**
The House at 13 McCarthy Rd WALLAROO, NSW 2618 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $275,000 on 31 August 2010.
13 McCarthy Rd is located within the suburb of Wallaroo, which has a population of 707, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 3 people.