Something Truly Special
An extraordinary opportunity exists to secure one of the finest homes to become available in the popular suburb of Page. Built just 8 years ago and designed for growing families and busy professionals, this superb home certainly offers the "WOW" factor and will impress even the most discerning buyer.
The 4 bedroom ensuite design is set on one level and includes home theatre, chef's kitchen, high ceilings, inground heated swimming pool plus an extraordinary list of extras and inclusions. Total size is 324sqm under roofline - 239sqm of living, 46sqm of garage plus 39sqm alfresco area. If you have been looking for something truly amazing in the tightly held 2614 postcode, 13 Luehmann Street needs to be on the top of your shopping list.
** PLEASE NOTE this property will go to auction on Saturday, 28th March at 2:00pm. To register and watch the live stream please go to www.raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live. Please call Troy or Vince directly to discuss further. **
* As new single level 4 bedroom ensuite home - built 2011
* Open plan living area features soaring ceilings and an abundance of northern sun
* Your families chef will love this kitchen - stone bench tops, walk in pantry, Smeg appliances plus integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave all included
* 4 generous bedrooms, main bedroom includes walk in robe and amazing ensuite with double vanity and double waterfall shower
* Built in robes in all other bedrooms
* Additional rumpus area off main living area
* Both bathrooms include quality fixtures and fittings in neutral tones
* The kids and movie buffs will love the purpose built theatre room with in-built Stealth Acoustic surround sound system and capability of running 3 screens simultaneously
* Year round comfort is achieved thanks to the in-slab hydronic heating, ducted evaporative cooling and double glazed windows throughout
* Double lock up garage with auto door and internal access
* Abundant storage options throughout
* Stunning covered alfresco area features a full outdoor kitchen - mains gas BBQ, hot and cold plumbed sink and refrigerator all included
* Inground salt water swimming pool brings relief during Canberra's hot summers, while the solar heating will allow the kids to swim for many months of the year
* Easy care low maintenance gardens
Only a full inspection will reveal everything that this amazing home has to offer
If you thought you couldn't afford an extraordinary home in the 2614 area then think again. Page provides the perfect entry into this region which offers such easy access to major facilities. Enjoy the convenience of a safe walk to St. Matthews Primary School, the popular Hawker shops or jump in the car and you'll be amazed by the close proximity to Lake Ginninderra, Belconnen Town Centre, and the University of Canberra. Inspect today as this home will not be available for long!
Total Home size: 324sqm
Living size: 239sqm
Block Size: 725sqm
Rates: $2,752 p.a.
COVID-19 AWARENESS UPDATE:
- All inspections must be by private appointment only (rental and sales),
- Private Inspections must be one on one basis - agent, purchaser/s (best practice those to appear on contract only) - and booked prior to attendance (no walk-up inspections)
- Auctions - By phone and streamed live online. Pre registrations essential
- Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed
- We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from
- Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
- Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
The land value history at 13 Luehmann Street PAGE, ACT 2614 has the most recent growth rate of 3.03%, giving an unimproved land value of $396,000.
The House at 13 Luehmann Street PAGE, ACT 2614 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $0 on 17 November 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
13 Luehmann Street PAGE, ACT 2614 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Matthew's Primary.
|0.79 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.10 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.11 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.22 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.49 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.53 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.67 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|1.75 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.99 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.20 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
13 Luehmann Street is located within the suburb of Page, which has a population of 3,025, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.3 people.