• For transparency and a fair process for all, this property will be going to auction •
Set in a whisper quiet location in a blue ribbon suburb, this fully refurbished four bedroom ensuite residence will be eagerly sought by family-focused buyers seeking style and sophistication close to all the things that matter!
The single-level floorplan with elegant interiors throughout provides functionality for growing families, offering multiple light-filled living areas and an oversized instantly impressive kitchen that provides an abundance of storage and meal preparation space. One of the many features of the kitchen is a servery window catering to the alfresco area – ideal for entertaining with loved ones on a small or grand scale!
Both ensuite and bathroom have been renovated to the highest caliber and demonstrate modern day craftsmanship, offering the perfect place to relax after a long day!
All bedrooms are spacious with the main incorporating a walk-in robe, whilst the others include built-in robes.
When hosting gatherings with loved ones, the large alfresco area with built-in heaters and outdoor blinds creates the idyllic platform for year-round celebrations in all seasons!
The manicured and ultra private low maintenance rear yard is an added bonus of this extremely exciting and enticing property.
There is nothing left to do except simply move in and start creating long-lasting memories!
- Above average building report
- Written rental estimate $700 - $750 per week
- Fully renovated throughout
- Four bedroom ensuite residence
- Double glazed windows
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Ducted gas heating
- Miele dishwasher
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- NBN and internal ethernet cabling to 3 locations
- Double garage with additional designated car space to the front
- Single roller door access to the rear yard via garage
- Fully renovated kitchen featuring large servery window and gas cooking unit
- Fully renovated ensuite and bathroom
- Large alfresco area with stacked doors to the family room
- Ultra quiet cul-de-sac ideal for family cricket matches and games with friendly neighbours
- Within an easy walking distance to Yerrabi Pond, local highly regarded schools and the Gungahlin town centre
- Short stroll to bus stop and local shops
The land value history at 13 Lett Place AMAROO, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 7.63%, giving an unimproved land value of $367,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 13 Lett Place.
13 Lett Place AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|1.01 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.24 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.38 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.40 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.41 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.13 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.14 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.29 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.44 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.44 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
13 Lett Place is located within the suburb of Amaroo, which has a population of 5,710, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 3.1 people.