*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
Sitting back from the street, this beautifully presented, two-bedroom, white-brick home will redefine how you think of townhouse living. Situated amongst lush greenery, this is a home that will envelop you in its charm.
Make your way onto the front verandah and imagine long, relaxing summer evenings with friends by the blooming camellia. Step into the property and you will be struck by the openness. High, raked ceilings and skylights expand the sense of space. The entrance is classic and inviting. It feels like home.
From there you have a choice...
Step left onto the plush carpet and make yourself comfortable in the warm living room, filled with natural light pouring through floor-to-ceiling windows. The adjacent dining room is where hearty family meals and lively dinner parties will create lasting memories. The kitchen is delightful and practical with a large gas cooktop. Lots of storage and bench space keeps cooking fun, while the view through to the eucalyptus tree tops evokes images of the Australian bush.
Or step right to rest up in one of the two generous and warm bedrooms. Each boasts built-in robes and large windows as well as easy access to the bright white renovated bathroom.
The rear courtyard provides a secluded space for unwinding, surrounded by greenery and established deciduous trees that offer breathtaking autumnal colour. The nearby green spaces and footpaths lead to the local cafe, supermarkets and Holder wetlands.
The active body corporate keeps communal spaces well maintained, yet the complex is private and quiet. It really is the best of townhouse living.
Close to everything. Light and open. It is time to discover your new home.
• Renovated single level townhouse
• New carpet and fresh paint throughout
• Two bedrooms, both with garden outlooks and built in robes
• Light filled open plan living/dining area overlooking a sunny deck
• Raked ceilings throughout with exceptional light and air flow
• Renovated kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of storage
• Stylish main bathroom with full size bath
• Separate laundry leading onto paved back courtyard with separate access to green space
• Split system reverse cycle units to family/dining room and both bedrooms
• Ceiling fans in the living room
• Ducted Brivis underfloor gas heating throughout
• Two car spaces, one undercover plus lockable storage space
• Established cottage garden with veggie patch and multiple alfresco areas
• Large deck providing flow between inside and outside
• Quiet, private and primarily owner occupied complex
• A short walk to the local Holder shops, Cooleman Court, Duffy primary, St Jude's Primary School and Early Learning Centre, Mount Stromlo Forest Park, Cooleman Ridge and the Holder Wetlands. A short 10min drive to Woden and 15min drive to the City.
Residence Size: 103sqm
Block Size: 293sqm
Carport & Storage: 23sqm
Year Built: 1973
Body Corp: $838.66pq
Land Rates: $613.57pq
* Please note, all figures are approximate
There is currently no sale history available for 13 Hyndes Crescent.
13 Hyndes Crescent HOLDER, ACT 2611 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Jude's Primary.
|0.52 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.68 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.95 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.34 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.49 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.54 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.87 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.10 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.48 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.50 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
13 Hyndes Crescent is located within the suburb of Holder, which has a population of 2,606, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.