When location and aspect is important, this home may be the one! Only minutes from Moruya CBD while overlooking paddocks framed by beautiful mountains!
This cottage style home has been stylishly built to last generations more.
• 3 bedrooms, the main with generous ensuite and a feature claw foot bathtub!
• The ensuite and main bathroom both include a walk in shower for accessibility and ease of cleaning!
• The second bedroom is of generous proportions with plenty of space for a built-in robe.
• The central, open plan kitchen and living will make family dining a breeze, and the cleanup even easier with a large butlers pantry!
• Large laundry with external access!
• Huge enclosed alfresco with remote controlled retractable insect screens.
• Solar panels.
• Oversized 2 car shed with plenty of space for workshop or art space.
• Low maintenance gardens and minimal lawns to mow.
• Fully fenced yard for absolute privacy.
13 Holstein Street is one of Moruya's newest streets, with a relaxing outlook but only 1km to the heart of Moruya.
Properties like this don't come up often!
Call Dawn NOW - 0424 847 522
Council rates: $2,632
Land size : 570m2
Potential rental return : $500 - $520 per week.
The House at 13 Holstein Street MORUYA, NSW 2537 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $156,000 on 3 March 2017.
13 Holstein Street MORUYA, NSW 2537 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Moruya Public School.
13 Holstein Street is located within the suburb of Moruya, which has a population of 3,982, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.