1 / 37
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Set on a level 1093sqm block and built by one of the areas most sought after master builders, this property has everything!
- The main home comprises of 5 bedrooms, master with en-suite and WIR.
- Huge open plan lounge/dining/living room with separate media room.
- 4 car garaging consisting of double garage with drive through access under the main roof line. Rear freestanding two car garage with side access and two separate carports, one dedicated to the separate freestanding, fully council approved granny flat.
- The granny flat consists of two bedrooms, open lounge/dining/kitchen, full bathroom with laundry.
Features of the home include:
- LG ducted reverse cycle air-con
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Gas heating
- Solar hot water
- Enclosed hot outdoor shower
- External CCTV system
- Alarm system
- Huge covered outdoor entertaining area
- TV points in all rooms
- NBN installed
- Garden Shed
- 5 external hose points
You will be hard pressed finding another property of this calibre in the market.
The land value history at 13 Hedley Way BROULEE, NSW 2537 has the most recent growth rate of 1.73%, giving an unimproved land value of $289,000.
The House at 13 Hedley Way BROULEE, NSW 2537 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $220,000 on 3 May 2011.
13 Hedley Way BROULEE, NSW 2537 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Broulee Public School.
13 Hedley Way is located within the suburb of Broulee, which has a population of 1,717, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.