AUCTION POSTPONED DUE TO LOCKDOWN MEASURES
New auction date and open times to be advised early next week (week starting 16/8/21)
This three-bedroom family home offers an incredibly spacious and versatile floor plan and has been maintained immaculately over the years. Neat as a pin and ready to move in, this home will be highly sought after by young families, first home buyers and investors searching for the perfect entry level property.
The thoughtful sunroom extension creates wonderful flexibility within the floorplan and can be used as an additional living space, work from home option, craft room, home gym and much more! With an emphasis on light filled living, there is an extensive use of floor to ceiling glass throughout the home. The kitchen is at the centre of the home and includes a gas cooktop, new LG dishwasher, pantry and a garden outlook.
The expansive rear garden is perfect for children and pets as it offers plenty of space to play. Sited on a large block of over 1,020m2, there is also the possibility to extend and further improve should you desire. Car accommodation is provided by a large four-car garage and there is extensive parking off street available.
Whether you are looking to purchase your first home, a young family or investor seeking a fabulous rental return, be sure to inspect the excellent opportunity on offer at 13 Forrest Place, Kambah.
• Light filled three-bedroom home on a block of over 1,020m2
• Separate lounge room with gas heating and floor to ceiling glass
• Additional living space is provided by a fabulous north facing sunroom
• Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, pantry, a new LG dishwasher and a garden outlook
• Gas wall furnace to the meals area vented to the lounge room
• Environmentally friendly, energy efficient Ventis system installed
• Main bedroom has a full wall of built-in robes, with the secondary bedrooms also having robes
• Updated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and shower over the bath
• Rinnai instant gas hot water
• Solar panels installed for excellent energy efficiency
• Four car garage provides excellent car accommodation and there is an additional garden shed
• Expansive rear garden has a variety of fruit trees including pear, apple, apricot and a fabulous bay tree
• Quiet cul de sac location with lovely neighbours!
• Perfectly positioned within close proximity to arterial roads to Canberra City, Tuggeranong and Woden and walking distance to the local shops
There is currently no sale history available for 13 Forrest Place.
13 Forrest Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Namadgi School.
|0.68 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.05 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.35 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.56 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.80 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.06 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.40 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.45 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.54 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.63 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
13 Forrest Place is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.