If you are in touch with the current market, then you will see that this is a rare opportunity for an astute buyer who isn't afraid of a little work to pick up a great property with good bones.
You will see below that we have even made a list of the things requiring attention for you.
Set on a large block in an elevated location, this 4-bedroom family home offers panoramic views and plenty of space for the family, it is structurally sound, but it is in need of a little TLC.
North facing living areas and a great floor plan with plenty of natural light adds to the appeal, as does the bonus of having a beautifully modernised main bathroom and ensuite, solar panels to keep the utility costs to a minimum and a double garage under the roofline.
Please note that we are not trying to ignore the problems identified in the building report and are happy to point out that the following things will require addressing.
• Address kitchen water damage ,
• Re-face or replace the kitchen,
• Replace the floor coverings,
• Service all windows and doors,
• Repair or replace the pergola,
• Repair or replace the retaining walls
• Repair or replace the fences
• Repair or replace the garage ceiling,
• Replace the missing roof flashing,
• Liaise with Council re driveway damage
• Address further minor maintenance
• Family home set on a spacious 794sqm elevated block with views
• Structurally sound 4- bedroom ensuite family home in need of TLC
• Featuring a fabulous, flowing floor plan offering space for the family
• Lovely, large main bedroom which offers the bonus of a walk in robe
• Tastefully updated and modernised ensuite which is tiled to ceiling
• Three spacious minor bedrooms, two of which have built in robes
• Beautifully modernised main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
• Large light filled lounge room with wood fire, split system and views
• Large, functional kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, and a window
• Family room with gas heating and doors out to pergola and rear yard
• Secure, split level rear yard with space for children and pets to play
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 153 sqm
Block size: 794 sqm
Garage size: 36 sqm
Rates: $2,517 per annum
Year Built: 1989
The land value history at 13 Butlin Place THEODORE, ACT 2905 has the most recent growth rate of 4.63%, giving an unimproved land value of $324,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 13 Butlin Place.
13 Butlin Place THEODORE, ACT 2905 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Theodore Primary.
|0.63 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|1.31 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.32 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.88 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.23 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.42 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|2.46 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.71 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|3.06 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|3.09 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
13 Butlin Place is located within the suburb of Theodore, which has a population of 3,799, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.