With a recently refurbished timber deck and gorgeous sparkling pool, this spacious split-level, three-bedroom, two-bathroom family home has two separate living areas, plus a segregated master suite, and is the ultimate family retreat! Situated on a large corner block, in a pretty, tree-lined street, not far from the Gungahlin Town Centre, you'll love what this home has to offer! Featuring a generous double garage, off street parking for the boat, trailer or caravan and easy-care gardens, the local school, Yerrabi Pond and public transport are only minutes away. Don't miss the opportunity to secure this fantastic entertainer's home just before the summer festivities take off!
• Three-bedroom, two-bathroom family home on corner block with swimming pool, segregated master suite and two separate living areas
• Tiled entry with large linen press
• Open-plan, split-level living/dining room with front bay window, carpet, wooden venetian blinds and designated children's painted chalk board plus wall mounted reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit
• Tiled kitchen/family room with sliding glass and screen doors to newly refurbished deck overlooking newly upgraded pool on one side and sliding glass and screen door to clothesline on the other side
• Kitchen is spacious with electric oven, cooktop and rangehood, stainless steel dishwasher, double sink, ample cupboards for storage, space for microwave and large fridge, laminate bench tops, wooden blinds, pantry and tiled splash-back
• Master suite is at the front of the house with carpet, ceiling fan, wooden blinds, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Ensuite has floor to ceiling tiles, ceiling fan/light/heater, shower recess, toilet and vanity with storage
• Bedrooms two and three are located at the rear of the home, have built-in wardrobes, carpet, wooden blinds and look over pool area
• Bathroom has shower, vanity with storage, bath and ceiling heater/fan/light
• Separate toilet
• Laundry has direct access to outside utility area, wash tub and tiled floor
• Backyard has updated deck overlooking inground pool, Colorbond fencing, security screen doors from the house, garden shed, extra parking for trailer/boat and caravan
• Double garage with auto doors and side door with undercover access to front door
• Ducted gas heating
• Chorine Pool (built in 1998)
• Rates: $2,653 p.a.
• Close to Yerrabi Pond
• Block size: 805m2
• Land Value: $364,000 (2020)
• EER: 3.5
• House size: 157m2 (approx.) Garage: 39m2 (approx.)
• Built in: 1996
There is currently no sale history available for 13 Burdekin Avenue.
13 Burdekin Avenue AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|0.58 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.93 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.13 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.78 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.88 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.03 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.04 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.21 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.88 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.88 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
13 Burdekin Avenue is located within the suburb of Amaroo, which has a population of 5,710, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 3.1 people.