1 / 25
Nestled in an extremely quiet pocket of Casey, this neat and modern family home has all the boxes ticked for a young family. Separate living rooms ensure space for everyone with the main area open plan, light and spacious. Incorporating a sleek and well appointed kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage as well.
The master bedroom has a great ensuite and walk in robe with bedroom two, three and four all serviced by a main bathroom with separate vanity and toilet.
Moments to the Casey Market Town and a short stroll to the dog park with easy access in and out of Casey, this gem is one to call home.
- 4 bedroom home
- Separate lounge and dining
- Large kitchen with ample storage
- Huge bench space with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Laundry with access to backyard
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Fruit trees including passionfruit and cherry
- relatively low maintenance yard with Australian natives
- Family friendly backyard, perfect for entertaining the kids
- Walking distance to Casey shopping centre, gym, chemist and local ammenities
- Internal Living: 167.18 sqm
- Alfresco: 15.45 sqm
- Garage: 38.62 sqm
- Total Residence: 221.25 sqm
- Block: 540 sqm
- Rates: $754 per quarter
- Land Tax: $1,106 per quarter
- Rental Estimate: $730-$750 per week
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Stone Gungahlin does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
The House at 13 Borthwick Avenue CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $628,500 on 24 March 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
13 Borthwick Avenue CASEY, ACT 2913 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|1.46 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.46 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.85 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.97 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.54 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.56 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.00 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.01 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.01 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.34 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
13 Borthwick Avenue is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.