1 / 29
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or inspections.
Peacefully positioned in a highly sought after pocket of Amaroo surrounded by other quality properties and with schools nearby, this immaculate split level four bedroom plus study home is ideal for the larger family. The property features quality fittings and beautifully landscaped gardens on a private 560sqm parcel of land.
- Visually stunning home, beautifully rendered finish
- Built by award winning builder Solitaire Homes Australia
- Expansive floor plan (193sqm) many lifestyle options, 240.2sqm in total
- Stylish flooring combine with soft elegant tones
- Impressive inclusions throughout all in excellent condition
- Superbly updated with new carpet
- Freshly painted throughout
- Chic kitchen, quality appliances, dishwasher, pantry
- Superb master suite, large walk in robe, quality bathroom
- Remaining bedrooms all of good size
- Separate formal study/5th bedroom, perfect as home office
- Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling, security alarm
- Superb alfresco entertaining, timber decking, child friendly yard
- Fantastic family home, popular estate, value buying
The House at 13 Auburn Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $648,000 on 20 December 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
13 Auburn Street AMAROO, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|0.43 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.64 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.42 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.46 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.82 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.15 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.62 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.80 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.18 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.18 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
13 Auburn Street is located within the suburb of Amaroo, which has a population of 5,710, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 3.1 people.