Please note, upon inspection photo identification will be checked and face masks must be worn.
Modern sleek interiors, sun-filled rooms and a well presented single level design all combine to create this remarkable buying prospect. This value packed property is positioned in the ever popular suburb of Ngunnawal and is set only moments to the Gungahlin town centre and just 20 minute drive into the City. This easy care property will make a fantastic place to call home or a terrific addition to your investment portfolio.
- neat and tidy single level four bedroom home in superb condition
- newly renovated kitchen with quartz benchtop and Smeg and Asko appliances
- spacious and sunny living spaces with a desirable northerly aspect
- 163sqm of internal living, 204.30sqm total incl. garage
- renovated bathroom and ensuite with VELUX Skylights and Schweigen silent exhaust fans
- expansive master suite, walk in robe and ensuite
-ducted gas heating throughout, split systems for cooling in all bedrooms and family room
- ample storage including a storage loft
- Amplimesh security screens on doors and windows
- solar panels and instant hot water system
- large backyard on a private and leafy 627sqm block with garden storage shed
- double automatic garage with under roof access
- close proximity to parks, local schools and shops
The House at 13 Amagula Avenue NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $451,000 on 19 June 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
13 Amagula Avenue NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|0.96 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.09 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.32 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.33 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.80 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.91 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.96 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.96 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.48 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.35 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
13 Amagula Avenue is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.