- Living: 220m2
- Garage: 47.2m2
- Block: 749m2
- Currently tenanted @ $835.00 per week
- Tenant in lease until 03/01/2022
- Rates: $3130.13 per annum approx.
- No land tax
- Capital growth area
If you are looking for a home which offers the perfect combination of lifestyle and liveability, then this spacious and bright property in the sought-after Jerrabomberra Estate could be the one for you.
Spread over an impressive 220m2, the versatile floorplan was designed with family and functionality in mind! The large open plan kitchen and family area features impressive skylights which flood the room with gorgeous natural light. Flowing seamlessly, and perfect for entertaining, the home opens out onto a covered outdoor entertaining space and a private, low maintenance garden.
Positioned perfectly in a quiet cul-de-sac location, the avid adventurer can take full advantage of the Jerrabomberra Mountain Reserve where you can walk, climb, bike ride or run to your hearts content.
- Reverse cycle ducted gas heating
- Formal living room
- Decorative cornice
- Tiled entrance, family, rumpus & hall
- Huge kitchen with island bench
- 60mm Corian benchtop & splashback
- Quality appliances
- Gas cooktop, underbench oven & Westinghouse dishwasher
- Double fridge space
- Feature skylights to kitchen/family
- Rumpus room
- Feature separating sliding door in entrance hall
- Covered outdoor entertaining
- Level grassed areas
- Side vehicle/hard stand
- Master with walk-in robe, double sink & spa to ensuite
- Private access to covered patio off master
- Laundry with Corian benchtop & good storage
- Double set of linen storage cupboards
- Ducted vacuum
- Double garage with internal access
- Crimsafe security screens
- Water tank+ pump (4,500 litres)
- Garden shed
- Colorbond fences
- Walking access to Mt. Jerrabomberra trails
- Surrounded by quality homes
- Easy access to arterial roads
- 220m2 living
- 47.2m2 garage
- 749m2 block
For more information regarding this beautiful home, contact the agents: Lucy MacGregor 0433 310 366 [email protected] or Darren Bennett 0418 633 806 [email protected] or Ian McNamee & Partners Jerrabomberra on 6283 5555
All purchasers must rely on their own enquiries, as the vendors or their respective agents do not make any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided above and do not or will not accept any liability for any errors
The land value history at 13 Allambee Street JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has the most recent growth rate of 11.04%, giving an unimproved land value of $471,000.
The House at 13 Allambee Street JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $820,000 on 27 October 2017.
13 Allambee Street JERRABOMBERRA, NSW 2619 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Karabar High School.
|1.58 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.73 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.87 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|2.76 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.88 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.27 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.55 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.61 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.50 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
13 Allambee Street is located within the suburb of Jerrabomberra, which has a population of 9,508, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 3.1 people.