My new owners will love:
- Freshly painted and new carpet throughout
- The freestanding design with no adjoining walls
- The positioning in a small cul-de-sac with easy access to the adjoining ovals
- The generous block size of 504m2
- As-new ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling installed
- Solar system with 45 cent rebate
Perfectly positioned in a small cul-de-sac in a quiet complex, this three-bedroom townhouse offers space and privacy. Designed with low maintenance living in mind, this townhouse will be ideally suited to young families, first home buyers and downsizers alike.
As you enter the small and friendly Maverick Ridge complex, you will notice the whisper quiet nature of the location and the array of beautifully maintained front and common gardens. Tucked away in a small cul-de-sac, this home is perfectly positioned in the complex with no through traffic and easy access to the adjoining neighbourhood ovals - the ideal place for children to run and play.
You will love the flow from the indoors to outdoors, with glass sliding doors providing seamless access to the rear courtyard. Entertaining will be a breeze, on the expansive covered area where you will host family and friends year-round. The low-maintenance rear gardens provide space for children and small pets to play.
Neat and ready to move in, this home will not stay on the market long. If you have been looking for an easy-care home in a great location, be sure to inspect 13/36 Cromwell Cct, Isabella Plains.
My features include:
• Lovely light filled three-bedroom townhouse in a convenient location
• Perfectly positioned in a quiet complex in a cul-de-sac with easy access to the neighbourhood oval
• Spacious updated kitchen with excellent bench and cupboard space
• Light filled living area with external privacy blinds and floor to ceiling windows
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling installed for year round comfort
• Updated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet
• Generous bedrooms with built in robes to two
• Exceptionally spacious courtyard gardens with large entertaining area, secured with colorbond fencing
• Single enclosed carport with automatic roller door and off-street parking to the front
• Hyper convenient location, with easy access to arterial roads to Tuggeranong, Woden and Canberra City shopping precincts
Living Size - 102 m2
Land Size - 504m2
Year Built - 1990
EER - 1.5
Rental Estimate - $550 - $590 per week
Body corporate - $492 p/q (approx.)
Rates - $602 p/q (approx.)
Land Tax - $720 p/q (if applicable)
• 30 metres to the neighbourhood ovals
• 900 metres to the local shopping centre
• 750 metres to the Isabella ELC
• 1km to MacKillop College
• 4-minute walk to the Isabella Wetlands
• 4-minute drive to South.Point Tuggeranong
• Easy access to Drakeford Drive, the Parkway and the Monaro Highway
There is currently no sale history available for 13/36 Cromwell Circuit.
13/36 Cromwell Circuit ISABELLA PLAINS, ACT 2905 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Isabella Plains Early Childhood School.
|Isabella Plains Early Childhood School
|Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains
|St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus
|Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains
|Hurtle Avenue, Bonython
|Corlette Crescent, Monash
|Covenant Christian School
|Woodcock Drive, Gordon
|Trinity Christian School
|McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa
|Lake Tuggeranong College
|Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong
|St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus
|Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa
|May Gibbs Close, Richardson
|Casey Crescent, Calwell
13/36 Cromwell Circuit is located within the suburb of Isabella Plains, which has a population of 4,405, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.