OPEN HOME CANCELLED - PROPERTY SOLD CONTACT AGENT
Kelsey White from Luton Properties is delighted to present to prospective purchasers 13/33-37 Macqouid Street Queanbeyan East. Perfectly positioned in a quiet complex of only 15 dwellings, this townhome with no adjoining walls, is the perfect opportunity to move into a low maintenance property that has been renovated with nothing left to do other than move in and enjoy.
The open plan living and dining space is filled with natural light and is complete with new flooring and sliding door access to the courtyard garden, creating a wonderful indoor to outdoor flow. The adjacent kitchen has been tastefully renovated with new benchtops, pantry, stainless steel dishwasher and an induction cooktop.
The main bedroom is spacious with a lovely northerly aspect, built in robes and modern ensuite. The secondary bedrooms are both generous in size with built in robes and the family bathroom services the home with a separate bath, floor to ceiling tiles and a large shower alcove.
Externally, the private courtyard is the perfect space to entertain family and friends, with a large pergola and grassed area for the kids and pets to play. Car accommodation is provided by the single garage with auto door, internal access and the additional allocated parking space.
Just a short walk into the heart of Queanbeyan and Riverside Plaza, this property would suit a variety of first home buyers, live in owners and investors alike.
- Light and bright three bedroom ensuite townhouse
- Large open plan living space with a split system for comfort and sliding door access to the garden
- Renovated kitchen with induction cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher and pantry
- Spacious main bedroom with built in robes and modern ensuite
- Secondary bedrooms are generous in size with built in robes
- Family bathroom services the home with a separate bath, modern vanity and large shower alcove
- Ducted gas heating for comfort during the cooler months
- Low maintenance courtyard with covered pergola, shed for storage and grassed space for children and pets to play
- Car accommodation is provided by the single garage with auto door, internal access and additional allocated parking space
Build year: 2007 (approx)
Strata: $630 p/q (approx)
Council rates: $520 p/q (approx)
Living Size: 135m2
There is currently no sale history available for 13/33-37 Macquoid Street.
13/33-37 Macquoid Street QUEANBEYAN EAST, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Gregory's Primary School.
|0.06 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.13 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.79 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.83 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.88 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.94 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.12 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.33 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
13/33-37 Macquoid Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan East, which has a population of 3,936, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.1 people.