Auction Location: On Site.
Inspections by Appointment. Please contact Paul Heymel on 0455 655 418 to arrange an inspection.
Benefiting from the ambience and space of a house with the low-maintenance townhome lifestyle, this modern interior is light-filled and generously sized. Breathtaking treetop and mountain views amplify the superb space within an open-plan lounge and dining; presenting this relaxing space flowing out to the balcony with ease. Boasting a central position in an updated style, the kitchen caters to the family chef featuring surplus storage, gas cooking, dishwasher and quality stone topped benches.
Accommodation is in the form of 3 large bedrooms, the master with ensuite located on the upper level for ease and privacy. All bedrooms have built in robes with loads of light. The lower level also accommodates the family friendly bathroom, a large multipurpose / storage room and full sized laundry. Outdoors, the large courtyard is perfect for entertaining family and friends throughout the year; fully fenced, partially covered and with easy care gardens.
Enjoy the peacefulness of this quiet complex, whilst thriving in the carefree lifestyle and proximity to everything you need! A central location delivers liveability in spades with a huge array of services at your door; bus stops, local shops, public schools and dining precinct within a short drive.
- North facing balcony with breathtaking, wide spread treetop & mountain views
- Family sized split level townhouse
- Updated kitchen including superb storage, gas cooking, stone benches and dishwasher with views from the kitchen window
- Open plan living and dining area with access to the balcony
- Segregated master bedroom with renovated ensuite
- Two bedrooms are positioned on a private level, each including built-in wardrobes
- 2 x reverse cycle heating & cooling units
- Family friendly bathroom with bath and separate WC
- Double lockup garage with internal access and large carpeted storage area / multipurpose room with outdoor access
- Large enclosed courtyard with undercover entertaining, easy care gardens, & gate access
Body corporate: $765.00 (per quarter) (approx.)
Council rates: $503.60 (per quarter) (approx)
Construction: 1994 (approx.)
The House at 13/20 Kenny Place KARABAR, NSW 2620 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $410,000 on 3 June 2014.
13/20 Kenny Place KARABAR, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan South Public School.
|1.34 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.58 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.86 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.39 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.45 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.84 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.27 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.53 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.86 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
13/20 Kenny Place is located within the suburb of Karabar, which has a population of 8,247, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.