1 / 17
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Not all apartments are built equal, and this impressive ground floor unit in Stromlo Terrace proves you don't have to compromise space or seclusion in a two-bedroom design. A sprawling internal floor plan of over 97m2 boats superb sunlit living and considered bedroom spaces. An extensive contemporary kitchen with an abundance of bench and storage space is fitted with quality appliances and overlooks the huge open plan living room. Flowing effortlessly through glass sliding doors, the first of two courtyards, combined to offer 63m2 of outdoor living, has a pleasant yet private outlook over the private gardens of the complex. To the rear, each bedroom is generous in proportions and has built-in storage; the master complemented with a walk-through wardrobe and ensuite. The second courtyard, accessed from the main bedroom has views across to the community playground opposite.
Immediately apparent is the sense of seclusion on offer. Combined with an abundance of natural light all within a whisper quiet complex this apartment is a truly unique offering, inspections are highly recommended.
- Stunning ground floor apartment with ramp access
- Substantial floor plan offering over 97m2 of internal living
- Excellent solar orientation ensures an abundance of natural light
- Large open plan living room with hardwood floors
- Oversized kitchen with ample stone benchtop space and storage
- Huge courtyard, partially covered, ideal for entertaining
- European laundry and extensive linen cupboard
- Generous master bedroom with walk-through wardrobe and ensuite
- Full-size second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Second secure rear courtyard with views of local playground
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double, side by side basement car accommodation with storage cage
- Secure building with intercom system
Total internal living: 97.3m2
Total courtyards: 63m2
Rates: $397 per/qtr approx
Body Corporate: $1,030.25 per/qtr
Close proximity to:
- Link Park
- Cooleman Court
- Stromlo Forrest Park
- Charles Weston School
- Tuggeranong Parkway
There is currently no sale history available for 13/2 Serventy Street.
13/2 Serventy Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|0.21 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.25 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.32 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.32 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.64 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.75 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.05 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|3.25 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|3.59 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|3.64 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
13/2 Serventy Street is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.