Positioned within a short drive of both the CBD and the Belconnen Town Centre, this tri-level terrace home presents a unique offering to the marketplace. Behind the striking modern facade are generous living spaces accentuated by soaring ceilings, modern interior finishes and a well considered floorplan which delivers maximum privacy between living spaces and bedrooms.
- architecturally designed
- open plan living and dining area on ground floor with 4.3m high ceilings
- double glazed windows
- 2.7m high ceiling throughout other levels
- ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling
- enclosed front courtyard space, ideal for entertaining
- in close proximity to Calvary Hospital, University of Canberra, Australian Institute of Sport and the CIT Bruce campus
* As per ACT Government Covid-19 instructions, all attendees to open homes over the age of 16 will be required to check in via the Check in CBR app. Further details can be found at www.covid19.act.gov.au
There is currently no sale history available for 13/127 Thynne Street.
13/127 Thynne Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Radford College.
|0.60 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|0.91 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.75 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.75 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.82 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.19 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.22 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.30 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.32 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.46 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
13/127 Thynne Street is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.