This private and freshly painted two bedroom apartment is located in the popular "Oracle" complex offering a leafy outlook across neighbouring parkland and with distant views to Mt Painter and Black Mountain Tower. With the apartment vacant and move in ready it's perfect for busy professionals, first home buyers or investors who want to access the rental market.
The spacious and light filled apartment offers open plan living with a great flow from your first step inside. Accommodation includes two generous size bedrooms, both with built in robes along with the convenience of two modern bathrooms featuring large shower recesses and marble benchtops. The central kitchen offers a combination of granite and marble benchtops and is well equipped with a dishwasher, new oven and ceramic cooktop. The expansive covered patio is sure to please those who like to entertain - the perfect locale for winding down at the end of the day with your friends, whilst sitting back and enjoying the distant views.
If you are career minded or lifestyle driven this apartment is certainly one not to be missed. The central location is unbeatable and is so close to employment opportunities, and educational facilities, whilst only a short stroll away is Lake Ginninderra's Boardwalk, Westfield Shopping Centre, popular cafes, restaurants, and the Belconnen bus interchange. The Blue Rapid bus stop is close and provides direct routes to the University of Canberra, Radford College, the ANU and the city.
* Elevated and leafy outlook
* Corner position on the sixth floor
* Two bedrooms, both with built in robes and new Luxaflex honeycomb blinds
* Master bedroom with RC/AC and spacious ensuite
* New engineered Hybrid vinyl flooring throughout - a fantastic floating floor which is 100% waterproof, and very durable
* Modern kitchen with Miele dishwasher, new cooktop, oven and generous bench space
* Abundant storage along entrance wall
* Living room with RC/AC and downlights
* Sparkling main bathroom
* European laundry with dryer
* Open plan living and dining with floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors out to covered outdoor patio
* Basement side by side parking for two cars and conveniently located at the lift entrance
* Basement storage cage
* Apartment available for immediate occupation
* VDSL2 - offering generous internet speed
* Ample visitors parking
* Intercom and restricted lift access
* Outdoor swimming pool
* Indoor gymnasium
* Outdoor BBQ, picnic and recreational area.
Rates: $1,440 pa
Body Corporate: $5000 pa
** PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION IN ROOMS ON THURSDAY, 18TH FEBRUARY AT 03:00PM **
There is currently no sale history available for 129/72 College Street.
129/72 College Street BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.68 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.10 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.14 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.55 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.80 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.91 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.16 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.34 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.44 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.67 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
129/72 College Street is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.