Optimal living at its best, this stunning apartment provides open plan living with beautiful views of the National Arboretum, Telstra Tower and Mount Stromlo Reserve. The sleek galley kitchen provides ample cupboard storage, ceramic stovetop, electric oven and dishwasher. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes with the master having its own private ensuite. Close proximity to local schools, shopping centres and an easy trip to Canberra CBD via Parkway.
- Internal living size 73sqm & balcony size 13sqm
- Generous layout features open plan living
- Heating and cooling split system for year-round comfort
- Modern kitchen opening to the generously sized living room
- Great entertainment balcony
- Both bedrooms have built-in robes
- Private ensuite for the main bedroom
- European laundry
- Gas hot water system
- Beautiful panorama views of the National Arboretum and Telstra Tower
- Body Corporate fees $934* p/q, GRADY Strata & Facilities
- Council rates $400* p/q
- Land tax rates (if rented) $468* p/q
The Unit at 128/41 Philip Hodgins Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $387,000 on 28 November 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
128/41 Philip Hodgins Street WRIGHT, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Weston School.
|1.05 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.85 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.31 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.37 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.61 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.76 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.99 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|4.24 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|4.46 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|4.53 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
128/41 Philip Hodgins Street is located within the suburb of Wright, which has a population of 2,753, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.3 people.