The location of this property doesn't get much better then this. If your looking for a home that is close to town and easy access to most amenities then look no further. This double brick beauty will not last long.
• 3 bedrooms
• Eat in kitchen and separate lounge room
• Large entrance with bright sunlit rooms, with Northeast facing living room
• Lovely patterned ceilings
• Gas heater in living, additional gas heating provision in bedroom, gas cooking, gas water heat
• Solar system keeping the electricity bills to a minimum (Earn credit income with 16 solar panels)
• Separate toilet
• Single garage at the front of Goldsmith street
• Rear lane access with large yard
• 648m2 Block small garden shed at rear
• Potential for granny flat S.T.C.A
• Estimated rental return $380 per week
• Bus stop located across the road
• Flat and Wheel-chair access
• Was previously used as a doctors surgery
Please contact Addison Gann 0456 555 458 or Justin Gay 0429 795 507 for more information
Inspections are welcome by appointment and 1 on 1
1. Please register to bid prior to the auction by clicking on the link below:
This link will expire 15 mins before the auction.
We will send you more information once registration has been completed
The House at 127 Goldsmith Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 4 times before, with the most recent sale being for $33,500 on 15 December 2017.
127 Goldsmith Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Goulburn High School.
|0.19 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.32 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.45 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|0.61 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.02 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|1.24 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|1.51 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.77 km||Saints Peter and Paul Primary School||10 Knox Street, Goulburn 2580|
|1.78 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|1.82 km||Goulburn West Public School||Combermere St, Goulburn 2580|
127 Goldsmith Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.