1 / 29
A double brick home in one of Goulburn's highly sought after area, full of history and character.
• 6 spacious bedrooms
• Master bedroom has walk in and ensuite
• Marble fireplaces in 4 bedrooms
• Vast hallway upon entering the property
• Hardwood floors in the bedrooms
• 14ft ceilings
• Large living area
• Kitchen offers modern cooking and overlooks the back yard
• Separate dining room off the kitchen
• Backyard is perfect for the family to enjoy
• Fantastic 4 bay shed with space for a workshop.
• 1408 sqm block, 700meter walking distance to schools, hospital & the CBD
• Pest and building reports available
Plenty more features on this beautiful property, inspections are a must. Call John on 0468 919 380 for more information.
The House at 127 Bradley street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $610,000 on 14 March 2016.
127 Bradley street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Goulburn High School.
|0.51 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.52 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.59 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.63 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|0.96 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|1.30 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|1.47 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|1.62 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.68 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|2.02 km||Saints Peter and Paul Primary School||10 Knox Street, Goulburn 2580|
127 Bradley street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.