1 / 36
Welcome to 'Serenity Bundaleer', serenity amongst many trees…
This harmonious & blissfully aesthetic home compliments the very essence of country living whilst only being 15 - 20 minutes to Burrawang, Moss Vale & Bowral town centre of The Southern Highlands.
This distinguished & exquisite 5-bedroom home on 1,471m2 in Fitzroy Falls offers the perfect balance of modern luxury country living without feeling like you are too far away from civilisation.
The immaculate manicured hedged gardens, sunny alfresco areas & brand new outdoor heated spa, are all surrounded by the perfect central position where you are in the heart of arguably the most magnificent walking trails & picturesque waterfalls NSW has to offer.
The warmth & humbleness of this country abode will render you speechless as every nook & cranny has been thoughtfully considered & completely turnkey ready, all within a close nit community of people who look after each other in Fitzroy Falls.
- Beautifully crafted & solid wooden automatic gate upon entry showcasing the homes freshly painted country style Weathertex cladding, Colorbond roofing & timber entrance features
- Elegant entryway into the home, high ceilings, double glazed windows, plenty of LED downlights, wide flowing hallways, plantation shutters & beautiful bamboo flooring all through the home
- Entertainers dream of an open plan sitting area, lounge, kitchen & formal dining with vaulted ceiling, all adorned in natural light, surrounded by picturesque garden windows & skylights
- Two bathrooms tiled in lovely natural toned travertine tiles with underfloor heating
- Warm & cozy lounge area with slow combustion fireplace allowing the function to transfer heat via ducting into bedroom areas & 9.5kw Mitsubishi reverse cycle air-con
- Spacious & bright kitchen, Caesar stone benchtops, brand new Smeg appliances with 5 burner gas cooktop, F&P dishwasher & eat in breakfast bar/island
- Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-ins, new bamboo flooring, plantation shutters & ceiling fans plus a study or possibly a 5th bedroom
- Peaceful master bedroom with spacious walk-in robe, ensuite with new twin shower heads
- Converted bedroom into a separate media/TV room styled to complement movie nights
- Sizable central bathroom with LED twin shower heads
- Large laundry with plenty of storage, bench space & leads out to the rear yard & drying area
- Two beautifully presented alfresco areas basking in the sunlight with Italian tiles, remote-controlled retractable awnings surrounded by the magnificent manicured gardens
- Brand new heated spa with a remote-controlled louvers which can allow as much or as little sun you wish, with roller screens for additional privacy
- A third covered outdoor area with a new 1-2 person infrared full spectrum sauna
- Internal Access from the two-car garage with new rollers doors, freshly painted flooring, a plethora of storage shelving, & workbench space
- Newly laid driveway pebbles & Italian paved tiles throughout external verandahs
Property & Location
- 20 Solar panels supplying up to 6kw of back-to-grid power to keep those bills down
- 65,000 litres of water tank storage plus the enormous bonus of your own bore for the garden
- Starlink Internet with Telstra & Optus mobile extenders throughout the home
- Remote-controlled front automatic gates
- External camera security system with back-to-base monitoring & internal alarm system
- Particular window screens with migi screens to keep out little critters
- Brilliant integrated chicken run plus many a visit by the local birdlife such as King Parrots, Rosellas & Kookaburras
- Extensive & immaculate landscaped gardens, ornate hedging & a large array of fruit trees plus two raised herb garden beds
- Situated around the corner from a wonderful kids playground
- Bus access, just metres away, to quality local public schools & high schools
- Lovely & good-spirited local community
- Easy walk to the Fitzroy Falls lookout, a plethora of nature walking trails in the adjoining national park, local National Parks & Wildlife centre & the beautiful lake & sailing club
- Just a 16-minute drive to Moss Vale, 22 minutes to Bowral & 18 minutes to Kangaroo Valley
Fitzroy Falls is a wonderful country hamlet in the Southern Highlands & is ideally situated between Bowral, Robertson, Kangaroo Valley & the Coast & is just 90 minutes from Sydney Airport & Canberra.
For an inspection of this STUNNING property, come to one of our Saturday open homes or for more information please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or email: [email protected] or Janine Sosa on 0434 555 099 or email: [email protected]
The House at 1268 Nowra Road FITZROY FALLS, NSW 2577 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,358,000 on 28 May 2021.
1268 Nowra Road is located within the suburb of Fitzroy Falls, which has a population of 216, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 2.3 people.