Family is the focus of this home with plenty of space to relax and spacious living areas to gather. Take time to discover all that is on offer here; A sizeable parcel of land only a moments' walk from reserve, 4 generous bedrooms, spacious lounge and family, modern kitchen and a King-sized master bedroom with a renovated ensuite and walk in robe. Take a stroll out through double French doors to a fabulous entertaining deck which leads on to established lawn and gardens.
The central kitchen offers a contemporary design with Caesarstone bench tops, glass cooktop and dishwasher, not to mention a walk-in pantry. Car accommodation is taken care of by a double carport and there is a double garage to the rear currently converted to a studio with storeroom. If you are looking for a unique home which offers lifestyle, comfort and practicality then this one is a must to see.
- Beautifully presented, nothing to do
- Two living areas
- Kitchen with Caesarstone benches, glass cook top, dishwasher and WIP
- Main bedroom with renovated ensuite and walk in robe
- Renovated bathroom
- Full height tiles to bathroom and ensuite
- Continuous gas hot water
- Double carport
- Double garage in use as studio with store
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Delightful established garden
- Extensive grassland reserve a short walk away
- Convenient to Macgregor Primary School, and Kippax Shopping precinct
- Lightening fast Fibre To The Home.
- NBN and back to base security system to the home and studio
There is currently no sale history available for 126 Osburn Drive.
126 Osburn Drive MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|0.32 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.03 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.03 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.32 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.47 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.88 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.88 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|3.16 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|3.33 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|3.52 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
126 Osburn Drive is located within the suburb of Macgregor, which has a population of 6,796, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 2.7 people.