1 / 16
Nestled in a leafy treelined street and within a stone's throw all the amenities you want living in the Inner North, here is a great opportunity to get a foothold into the market.
Your investment is underpinned by a 431m2 flat block that offers a 3 bedroom 1 bathroom duplex that is in good condition and ready to add your own stamp to the property.
With light filtering throughout, the lower floor consists of a combined lounge and dining with easy access to the separate kitchen. There is a laundry, meals and powder room also located on this level. Put in some bifold doors, add a rear deck, the private backyard is the perfect place for children to play.
Upstairs are 3 generous sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes and a main bathroom that currently has separate bath and shower. The right-hand side of the property incorporates the driveway that also offers rear yard access. There is enough room to build a new garage and incorporate internal access.
With solid bones this home has the potential to be taken to the next level and represents an excellent opportunity to break into the Lyneham market.
• Inner North opportunity
• 2 storey duplex
• 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
• 1 bathroom
• Combined living and dining
• Kitchen overlooks leafy private back yard
• Laundry and Powder room on lower level
• Separate meals area
• Storage under stairs
• Light-filled living
• Ready to bring your ideas
• Walking distance to Lyneham and Dickson shops, cafes and amenities,
• Local schools include Brindabella Christian College, Lyneham Primary, Lyneham High School and St Josephs School
• Public transport includes a bus stop at Lyneham shops or enjoy an easy walk to Dickson Interchange for bus and Light Rail
• EER: 3
• Rates: $3,214 per annum (approx.)
• Land Tax: $4,736 per annum (approx.)
• UV: $445,000 (2021)
• Rental Appraisal: Please ask us to provide you a current Rental Appraisal if required
Please note: All amounts & measurements are approximate, and buyers should make their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 125 Brigalow Street.
125 Brigalow Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus.
|0.12 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.24 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|0.45 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.09 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.16 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.46 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.51 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.69 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.69 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.79 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
125 Brigalow Street is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.