Gorgeous double brick Federation home located in Goulburn's dress circle.
Beautifully presented and renovated throughout
• 3 generous size bedrooms, with built in robes
• Large open plan living adjoining covered alfresco
• Renovated kitchen with Ceramic Cooktop
• Pressed Tin ceiling throughout
• 1,116 sqm flat block with established garden
• A 900m walk to the CBD, less to schools, parks, aquatic centre and hospital
• Potential subdivision S.T.C.A for separate dwelling or granny flat
• Solar system with battery backup
Properties of this era in a great location with sub division potential don't come to the market very often, so be sure to put this on your inspection list
The House at 124 Verner Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has been sold 4 times before, with the most recent sale being for $500,000 on 29 October 2018.
124 Verner Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Trinity Catholic College.
|0.33 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|0.62 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.82 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.85 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.93 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.03 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|1.03 km||Saints Peter and Paul Primary School||10 Knox Street, Goulburn 2580|
|1.09 km||Goulburn West Public School||Combermere St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.61 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|2.27 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
124 Verner Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.