Buyers price guide:- $620,000 - $680,000
Modern sleek interiors, sun filled rooms, and a well presented dual level design, all combine to create this remarkable buying prospect. This immaculate two bedroom, two bathroom property with 2 car accommodation, boasts an ultra convenient position and only moments to an abundance of local amenity including University of Canberra, Radford College, Canberra High School, GIO Stadium, AIS, Calvary Hospital and Belconnen Town Centre.
- Convenient position, close proximity to a host of local amenity
- Superb floor plan perfect for relaxed care free living
- Spacious and sunny family and meals living space all in superb condition
- Brand new timber flooring
- Freshly painted throughout
- Well appointed kitchen, Stone bench tops, gas cooking, quality appliances
- Ducted heating and cooling
- E.E.R. 6.0
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 2nd bedroom with two way bathroom
- N.B.N. connected
- LED lighting combines with quality flooring
- Cool entertaining terrace above garage
- Large (25sqm) single auto garage plus additional allocated parking
- Only 1 common wall
- Well maintained complex
- Low body corp. fees
- Very convenient location, value buying
- Sinking fund: $14.96 per qtr.
- Strata fees: $331.56 per qtr.
There is currently no sale history available for 124 Stockman Avenue.
124 Stockman Avenue LAWSON, ACT 2617 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra High School - Kaleen.
|1.17 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.17 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.51 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.60 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.80 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.85 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.96 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.32 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.51 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.53 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
124 Stockman Avenue is located within the suburb of Lawson, which has a population of 148, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 3.2 people.