1 / 17
With panoramic views of the beautiful landscape of Brayton & Canyonleigh, this beautiful property offers flexible options either as a permanent residence, a weekend escape or AirBNB. Set on 100 acres of stunning land, this country home offers a charming feel of rural elegance, with vaulted ceilings throughout, wrap around verandahs & an array of living areas. If you have dreamed of owning a lifestyle property with minimal work to be done, this is the one for you, with well maintained established fences & several dams throughout.
Property features include:
- Three large bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes & large windows to enjoy the panoramic views.
- Ensuite off the master boasts underfloor heating & a free-standing bathtub.
- Centrally located kitchen with island bench & plenty of storage leading to the family/dining room.
- Internal laundry with access to the second bathroom
- Two other living areas including a loungeroom, sunroom, two fireplaces & reverse cycle air conditioning for year around comfort.
- The sun-filled living areas lead to the large deck perfect for entertaining with spectacular views of the surrounding farmland.
- 5 large dams, 1 being spring fed & 2 x 35,000Lt rainwater tanks plus a tank for garden irrigation.
- Large machinery shed with workshop area & lock up storage area.
This amazing property is perfectly located within the Brayton, Canyonleigh & Paddys River areas with quick access to the highway & the Southern Highlands with only a short stint on unsealed roads. Don't miss this opportunity to acquire your very own country oasis! For more information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 [email protected] or Clayton Smith on 0419 555 035 [email protected]
The House at 1238 Canyonleigh Road BRAYTON, NSW 2579 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,315,000 on 12 April 2021.
1238 Canyonleigh Road is located within the suburb of Brayton, which has a population of 173, a median age of 48 and an average household density of 2.3 people.