Buyer interest $900,000+
North facing to the rear on a generous 1130m2 parcel of land, this lovely home is sure to tick many boxes for families looking to get into the ever-popular area of Weston Creek.
Unassuming from the front with established gardens and a private entry, the home offers a single-level layout that features separate living areas and an updated kitchen that is sure to be the hub of the home. The expansive covered outdoor area is a wonderful extension of the internal living areas and provides a fantastic space to entertain year-round.
The segregated main bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite, and the other three bedrooms are located at the rear of the home affording space for family and guests as well as enough flexibility to transform any of the spare rooms into a home office.
The large backyard has a fully fenced in ground pool, and there is abundant yard space for kids and four legged friends to run around. The large double garage with drive-through access to the rear and off-street parking only add to the appeal.
Located within the Chapman Primary catchment zone and also within easy walking distance, this home is sure to be a family favourite.
- North facing to the rear
- Contemporary design
- Set back from the street with a private front entry
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Family/meals area with a reverse cycle split system
- Updated kitchen with island bench and dishwasher
- Segregated main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Built-in wardrobes to two of the other three bedrooms
- Ducted gas heating
- Large covered and paved outdoor entertaining area
- Established fernery
- Built-in BBQ connected to mains gas
- Fully fenced in ground pool
- Established gardens and plenty of yard space
- In ground automatic sprinkler system
- Large double garage with automatic door and drive-through access to the rear
- Walking distance to Chapman Primary and the Chapman Shops
- Catchment zone for Chapman Primary
Land Size: 1130m2
Living Size: 150m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $3,061 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $442,000 (approx.)
123 Darwinia Terrace RIVETT, ACT 2611 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday June 16 from 04:00pm.
The land value history at 123 Darwinia Terrace RIVETT, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 4.75%, giving an unimproved land value of $442,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 123 Darwinia Terrace.
123 Darwinia Terrace RIVETT, ACT 2611 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Chapman Primary.
|0.63 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.14 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.54 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.65 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.02 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.16 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.43 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.65 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|3.05 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|3.29 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
123 Darwinia Terrace is located within the suburb of Rivett, which has a population of 3,193, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.