In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Cameron Whitnall on 0418 624 913 or Maddie Holst on 0423 296 489.
Presenting fresh interiors, this spacious one-bedroom apartment comprises of quality inclusions and contemporary living. Offering a spacious loungeroom with convenient study area, well maintained finishes throughout and peaceful balcony outlook, this property is also ideally placed close to a host of lifestyle facilities including schools, shops, parks, and public transport
- Located in the Monterey Apartments
- Kitchen features ample cupboard/shelf space
- Spacious living area with study nook
- Bedroom with built in robe, bathroom with spa
- Electric heating, internal laundry with dryer
- Large sunny balcony with leafy outlook
- One allocated car space plus visitor parking available
- Complex features a pool, tennis court and beautiful gardens
- Set on a tree lined street, walking distance to Canberra City
- A stone's throw to the vibrant Braddon cafe and restaurant precinct
There is currently no sale history available for 123/14 Boolee Street.
123/14 Boolee Street REID, ACT 2612 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.90 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.93 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|0.93 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.69 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.81 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|1.91 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.14 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.14 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.67 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.69 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
123/14 Boolee Street is located within the suburb of Reid, which has a population of 1,636, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 1.9 people.