1 / 24
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
The opulence of its beautifully proportioned 3D aluminium external feature cladding continues inside with a jaw-dropping array of architectural features to surprise and delight. From its high ceilings with feature bulkheads, its impressive kitchen, its stunning bathrooms, its built-in fish tank, its outdoor water feature to its custom wet bar with glass curtain wall … it is all designed to impress.
Beneath this layer of opulence there is uncompromised liveability. All four main bedrooms and common living areas are on one level. The family living spaces are open plan with the kitchen taking the commanding aspect. There are entertaining spaces aplenty including a formal lounge, outdoor entertaining area with built-in kitchen and BBQ, home cinema and a dedicated games area with pool table.
With all of this there is also the practical side to living which this property delivers. It has low-maintenance outdoor areas with automatic irrigation as well as a full array of electronic convenience features expected of a property of this calibre. There is also a garage configurable to 4 spaces, cavernous storage throughout with multiple formal and informal storage spaces along with an enviable dedicated workshop/man cave.
Photo Style Tool: https://cdn.diakrit.com/product/styling/11334828
Floorplan Furnish Tool: https://cdn.diakrit.com/product/furnish/11334825
- Architect-designed modern home with impressive street appeal
- 5* bedrooms, 3* bathrooms including master ensuite with spa bath
- 4* car spaces
- Large main bathroom with feature bath
- Open-plan family, dining and kitchen
- Enormous kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances and butler's pantry
- Entertaining/Media room with service kitchen
- Downstairs entertaining/games area with quality American bar coin-slot pool table, built-ins and TV
- NBN Fibre to the Premises.
- Wired ethernet network
- Video front doorbell with intercom
- Security Alarm System
- Foxtel dish and wiring
- 7 Station HD IP security camera system and digital recorder
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Workshop with built-in cupboards and washbasin
- 10kW-rated Solar Panels with 8kW Inverter
- Outdoor kitchen and entertaining area with water feature
- Built-in Stainless-Steel BBQ connected to reticulated gas
- Timeless Wee Jasper Bluestone to garden, retaining walls and water feature
- Low maintenance gardens with quality artificial turf to front and back yards.
- Automatic irrigation systems to front and rear garden beds
* for approved living areas please refer to floorplan
The land value history at 122 Langtree Crescent CRACE, ACT 2911 has the most recent growth rate of 1.61%, giving an unimproved land value of $434,000.
The House at 122 Langtree Crescent CRACE, ACT 2911 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,220,000 on 1 December 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
122 Langtree Crescent CRACE, ACT 2911 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|1.11 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.11 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.91 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.03 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.12 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.16 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.43 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.43 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.65 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.78 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
122 Langtree Crescent is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.