Luxury, Convenience and Views in the Heart of the City
Experience exceptional Inner City living from your elevated urban sanctuary capturing some of Canberra's best views from every window. Take in exquisite panoramas over City Hill with Mount Ainslie and Mount Majura in the background while relaxing with an evening beverage, or enjoy the cafes, restaurants, nightlife, theatre, and shopping at your doorstep.
This luxurious, renovated 12th Floor Capital Tower apartment offers ample living space for entertaining, open-plan living and dining with updated, stunning kitchen with high-end appliances and 'Caesarstone' benchtops.
Accommodation includes three bedrooms, master bedroom with a walk-in-robe and a stunning, updated ensuite, gorgeous updated main bathroom, and secure undercover parking for two vehicles, and storage. This outstanding home also features heating and cooling, security access to the building, concierge, large lobby, and an abundance of parking with onsite above ground parking for residents and their guests.
What sets this home apart from the others is that this beautiful apartment is being sold fully furnished, including the polished Tasmanian Blackwood furniture, opening up immediate investment opportunities. This exquisite furniture, located throughout most of the home, has been crafted specifically for the apartment by Unique Furniture at Bungendore.
Being sold fully furnished provides the opportunity of having the unit available for rental immediately without any additional time, costs or inconvenience. Everything has been provided for in this unit. People choosing to work from home are well catered for, as this apartment is also set up with a large desk, connections, etc, incorporated within the wall unit furnishings.
The sought-after Capital Tower completes the picture with lifestyle facilities including barbecues set in the landscaped courtyard, heated swimming pool, squash courts, tennis courts and a well-equipped gym.
Within walking distance to ANU, Civic Shopping Centre, numerous restaurants and cafes, ACT Law Courts, National Australian Museum, Cinemas and a variety of Major attractions. For the "trend setters" that do not want to walk and drive to these venues, they have the option of hiring an electric scooter and travel around this beautiful precinct for work or pleasure.
Additionally, the new Acton Waterfront Project, just a short stroll across the Parkes Way footbridge, envisages a vibrant cultural and entertainment precinct on the waterfront promenade. The area will create a new city neighbourhood, extending and linking the city to the lake with a cosmopolitan mixture of shops, businesses, cafes, new recreational areas, public facilities, tourist activities and dedicated pedestrian and bike paths all set among shade trees and other extensive landscaping.
Offering space, luxury, convenience and incredible views in the heart of the City, together with immediate investment opportunities, this beautiful recently upgraded home is a rare find.
- Located on the 12th floor of highly sought-after Capital Tower
- Exquisite panoramas over City Hill with Mount Ainslie and Mount Majura in the
- North-East solar orientation
- Living space 109m2 plus balcony
- Located on the 12th Floor
- Recently renovated
- Open-plan living and dining
- Stunning, new chef's kitchen with high-end appliances and 'Caesarstone'
- Balcony off dining room with stunning views
- Three large bedrooms, all with robes
- Master bedroom with a walk-in-robe and updated ensuite
- Exquisite new bathroom
- Reverse-cycle ducted heating and cooling, services the unit independently -
- Ceiling fans - both fan coil units have been replaced during the refurbishment
- Polished Tasmanian Blackwood furniture throughout the home with the
exception of bedrooms 2 and 3. (This exquisite furniture has been crafted
specifically for the apartment by Unique Furniture at Bungendore)
- New electric hot water system with an audible failure alarm
- Security access to the building
- Two secure basement parking spaces
- Storage unit
- On site above ground parking for residents and their guests
- Fully furnished provides the opportunity of having the apartment available for
rental immediately without any additional costs, time or inconvenience
- Apartment is ideal for someone working from home - apartment is also set up
with a large desk, connections, etc, incorporated within the wall unit
- Capital Tower features include concierge, large lobby, a heated swimming
pool, barbeques, tennis courts, squash courts, a well-equipped gym
and beautiful landscaped grounds
- Being sold fully furnished making it ideal for the astute investor, someone
working from home but still enjoys luxury, entertaining and an easy-care
- A beautiful property and a rare find
- Body Corporate: $2,587.46 quarterly
- Rates: $746.19 quarterly
- Water Rates: $166.76 quarterly
- Land Tax: $2,368.85 yearly
There is currently no sale history available for 1202/2 Marcus Clarke Street.
1202/2 Marcus Clarke Street CITY, ACT 2601 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.17 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.20 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.20 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.38 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.64 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.77 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.80 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.85 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.11 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.63 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|