1 / 24
Impressively proportioned single level 4/5 bedroom, 2 bathroom family residence in prime central Weston Creek location within strolling distance of local schools, shops, parkland and sports fields.
This delightful home is set on a large 975 m2 land parcel with colourful established gardens and is beautifully presented throughout. The undoubted highlight is the immense (7.3m x 6.7m) open-plan living space which divides the bedroom accommodation into two separate wings offering huge potential for the large family, dual living and or work from home options.
The well-appointed updated kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, mains gas cook-top, dishwasher, dual fridge cavity, copious bench/storage space, breakfast bar and adjoining casual meals area. A large additional family/dining area adjoins both the kitchen and living space and leads out to a pergola-sheltered rear terrace overlooking the private back yard - absolutely perfect for stylish and relaxed alfresco entertaining.
All bedrooms are of a generous size with three featuring built-in wardrobes. An extra rumpus room adds further versatility to the floor plan and could be used as a separate living room, home office, studio or massive 5th bedroom.
Each wing features its own bathroom with the main featuring a full bath tub, twin vanity unit, segregated shower room and separate WC.
Year-round climate comfort is assured with the combination of in-slab hydronic heating and evaporative cooling. The attached double garage offers the convenience of internal access and automatic roller doors.
* Generously proportioned 4/5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home of approximately 237 m2 (over 25 squares)
* Level 975 m2 land parcel
* Paved courtyard entrance with privacy screen
* Enormous (7.3m x 6.7m) open-plan main living area
* Large additional family/dining area
* Well-appointed renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook-top, brand new oven, dishwasher, dual fridge cavity, copious bench/storage space and breakfast bar
* Additional meals area adjoins kitchen
* Four generously sized bedrooms - three with built-in wardrobes
* Extra rumpus room or massive fifth bedroom - Ideal home office
* Main bathroom with full bath, twin vanity and separate WC on west wing of the home
* Convenient separate shower room
* 2nd bathroom servicing the east wing
* Separate laundry room plus built-in ironing station
* In-slab hydronic central heating system plus evaporative cooling system
* Instantaneous gas hot water system
* Pergola sheltered rear terrace leading out from family/dining area
* Secure child/pet-friendly private rear gardens designed for easy maintenance
* Colorbond fencing and rain water tank
* Two garden sheds for additional storage
* Internal access to double garage with automatic roller doors
* 2nd driveway providing off-street caravan/trailer parking
* Easy walking distance to local Rivett shops and sports fields as well as being only short drive to Cooleman Court shopping and both Woden and Tuggeranong Town centres
There is currently no sale history available for 120 Bangalay Crescent.
120 Bangalay Crescent RIVETT, ACT 2611 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Alternative Education Program/Canberra College.
|0.73 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|0.77 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.25 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.29 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.72 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.91 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.93 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.15 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.76 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.92 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
120 Bangalay Crescent is located within the suburb of Rivett, which has a population of 3,193, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.