1 / 17
Behind the gates & nestled at the end of the tree-lined circular driveway, is the glorious 'Glorigan'. Surrounded by mature trees, beautifully manicured lawns & located on 2,045sqm, this property has something for everybody. Cottage charm & natural light welcome you as you enter this warm, peaceful & immaculately maintained home. Located perfectly within minutes of shops, schools & public transport, but with the feeling of complete privacy, this divine property is not one to be missed!
Property features include:
- Spacious master bedroom with built in wardrobe & ensuite with shower, basin & toilet
- Two large secondary bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with shower, vanity & toilet
- Upstairs loft/living area, perfect for storage
- Cozy living room off the entrance with slow combustion fireplace, gas bayonet point & doors leading to the covered verandah
- Large kitchen with stone benchtops, Westinghouse gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood & plenty of storage with adjacent dining & a gas log fireplace with beautiful views to the garden
- Ducted air conditioning allows the home to be kept at the perfect temperature all year around
- A mud room off the dining leads out to the beautifully manicured gardens & lawn with two water tanks & a pergola with gas point, perfect for those summer barbecues
- Detached two car garage also houses the laundry with extra toilet as well as mower/garden storage
Ideally located only minutes from Moss Vale town centre, where you will find a great range of shops, cafes, restaurants, stunning local parks & a selection of transportation services. With a quick & scenic drive to the highway this property is perfectly central, with a 1.5 hour drive to Sydney & a 2 hour drive to Canberra. Don't miss this opportunity to secure a beautiful home in the Southern Highlands! For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 [email protected] or India Doyle on 0488 555 098 [email protected]
There is currently no sale history available for 12 Villiers Road.
12 Villiers Road MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has 5 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Moss Vale High School.
|0.43 km||Moss Vale High School||Narellan Rd, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.31 km||St Paul's International College||463 Argyle Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.39 km||St Paul's Catholic Primary School||18 Garrett Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.48 km||Moss Vale Public School||Browley St, Moss Vale 2577|
|2.48 km||Tudor House||6480 Illawarra Highway, Moss Vale 2577|
12 Villiers Road is located within the suburb of Moss Vale, which has a population of 8,579, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.4 people.