Thoughtfully designed with stylish finishes and an expansive floor plan, this gorgeous home is not one to be missed. Capturing some of the best mountain views in Macgregor, we are now offering the opportunity for you and your family to call this fantastic property home.
Set on an elevated corner block with uninterrupted views of the Brindabella Mountain Range, this unique privately built three bedroom home with contemporary facade complimented by gorgeous gardens. Upon entering the home the sense of space is noticeable, with expansive open plan living / dining and kitchen area flooded with an abundance of natural light. An impressive modern kitchen offers generous bench space, walk in pantry and island bench with breakfast bar.
The main living area seamlessly flows onto the alfresco. For those who enjoy entertaining you will appreciate that the bedrooms are located away from the living and entertaining areas, adjoined by a modern three way bathroom and functional full sized laundry with external access. Expect to be impressed by the spacious master bedroom, complete with walk-in robe and ensuite. The fully enclosed easy care backyard offers plenty of space for the swing set or trampoline for those with children, pets or both.
Conveniently located in popular New Macgregor, all within a short walk or drive to Clyde Finlay Street Playground, Macgregor Primary, Kippax Fair and Belconnen Town Centre itself.
- Perfectly positioned in popular New Macgregor
- Presenting a functional and expansive three bedroom floorplan
- Laminated timber floors throughout the living areas creates a warm and welcoming feel
- Impressive modern kitchen with generous bench space, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry, including quality appliances such as the 900mm SMEG gas cooktop
- Spacious open plan dining/living area is flooded with an abundance of natural light
- Custom made Zip Screens have been installed to weather proof the alfresco area. Outdoor heater installed so this space can be enjoyed in the colder months too
- Great size back yard with plenty of room for the swing set or trampoline
- All bedrooms are a great size and are carpeted, two of the bedrooms have mirrored built-in robes
- Master bedroom includes walk-in robe, ensuite and scenic mountain views
- Main bathroom offers a convenient three way layout
- Full sized laundry has plenty of storage
- Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and double glazed windows throughout for all year round comfort
- Above average 6.0 star energy efficiency rating with extensive insulation in all wall cavities
- Double car garage with internal access and plenty of additional storage space
- Ample off street parking, ideal for guests or those with multiple cars
There is currently no sale history available for 12 Refshauge Crescent.
12 Refshauge Crescent MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|1.16 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.54 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.86 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|3.17 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.26 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|3.26 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|3.29 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.99 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|4.14 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|4.17 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
12 Refshauge Crescent is located within the suburb of Macgregor, which has a population of 6,796, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 2.7 people.