1 / 22
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
CONTACT AGENT ON 0424 943 496 TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE VIEWING. CLICK ABOVE FOR A 3D TOUR OF THE PROPERTY.
This modern, light-filled family lifestyle is situated in the heart of Casey and was painstakingly built by the owner with unrelenting attention to detail.
This home is truly one of the most beautiful homes in Casey and is placed in the centre of an equally beautiful street. Just a stone throw from the Casey shops and only moments away from the Gungahlin Town Centre you will have every convenience at your doorstep.
The oversized master bedroom is situated privately at the front of the property, the high ceilings, walk-in robe and ensuite will have you feeling like royalty in your own home.
The wide corridors add elegance as you leave the master and enter the separate theatre room. Perfect for quiet nights in, gaming with the kids or just relaxing after a long day.
No detail has been forgotten with this amazing family home, with four spacious bedrooms centred around a multipurpose room which can be used for work or play.
The easy-care, entertainer's kitchen will have you cooking up a storm. A spacious walk-in pantry and glass splashbacks make cleaning a breeze. Opening out onto the dining and informal living means you can entertain your guest while you work.
The 465sqm block allows the outdoor living area to provide enough covered space for dining and BBQ while also leaving room for the kids or pets to play on the grass beside. The home is also just a short stroll to the Springbank Rise Recreation Park making it the perfect opportunity for growing families.
Book your appointment today! Homes like these do not stay on the market long.
- Open floor plan connecting media room, kitchen/dining and outdoor entertainment areas
- A huge master bedroom with 3.2m high ceilings, feature pendant lights and recessed blinds
- Grey ironbark hardwood flooring in the main living areas
- A separate theatre/media room with a recess for a wall-mounted TV
- An enormous ensuite and bathroom with full-height tiling
- Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, including a walk-in robe in the master
- Tiled alfresco area with outdoor fan and a BBQ gas connection
- High grade engineered stone benchtops in the kitchen and laundry
- Security and audio system wiring throughout the house, ready for connection
- LED downlights in the main living areas and theatre/media room
- 40mm engineered stone benchtop in the kitchen
- 900mm Westinghouse gas cooktop with 5 burners
- Bosch Serie 6 dishwasher
- Double glazing throughout the house
- Square set ceilings
- High-quality window coverings
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling (Mitsubishi Electric Power Inverter)
- Walk-in pantry
- A separate kids/study area
- 2 car garage with remote controlled access
- 2.8m x 2.8m garden shed
- Swann video intercom
- NBN connected
Total Living: 201.29m2
Total Under the Roofline: 265.88m2
*Note: all area data is approximate
The land value history at 12 Rattigan Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 4.60%, giving an unimproved land value of $326,000.
The House at 12 Rattigan Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $273,750 on 19 February 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
12 Rattigan Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|1.58 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.60 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.63 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.69 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.24 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.55 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.92 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.09 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.09 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.19 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
12 Rattigan Street is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.