1 / 23
Next Inspection -
Your chance to purchase one of Canberra's most solar efficient homes.
This architect designed North facing home was built to encompass all the benefits of energy efficiencies.
The double brick 3 bedroom ensuite home is sited at the end of a quiet cul de sac, a short walk to Woden plaza.
Features are :-
- Clerestory windows
- Trombe walls to optimise solar passive heating in winter
- Programmable underfloor heating
- Programmable evaporative cooling
- Security and smoke alarms
- Spa bath
- The garden is fully irrigated with 6 wicking beds and grey - water system
- The garage is equipped with workbench and shelving.
- Additional carport at entrance
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, double oven and microwave.
The property is to be auctioned on site Wednesday 24th August at 12.30pm
There is currently no sale history available for 12 Maria Place.
12 Maria Place LYONS, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyons Early Childhood School.
|0.64 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.16 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.51 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.52 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.71 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.74 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.95 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.00 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|2.03 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.07 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
12 Maria Place is located within the suburb of Lyons, which has a population of 3,085, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.2 people.