Situated on a sweeping 923sqm block on a quiet street in Florey, overlooking parkland, is this fabulous 3 bedroom family home.
This is an astute investment opportunity or the perfect place to live if you're seeking a family home that's within walking distance (or minutes' drive) of Belconnen and Ginninderra Lake.
The house itself is classically Canberran with a great façade boasting a portico that extends across the full length of the house and overlooks the leafy front yard.
Inside you'll find a mix of original charm with stunning renovations. The generous living and dining rooms both offer lovely views of the front yard through large windows allowing for lots of natural light.
The kids can have their own space in the rear family room, which adjoins a second meals area and fully renovated kitchen - complete with stone benchtops, loads of bench space, sleek cabinetry, and backyard views.
The main bedroom features a stylishly renovated ensuite and built-in robe, while bedrooms 2 and 3 are large and light with easy access to the contemporary main bathroom.
You couldn't hope for a bigger or better outdoor space, with multiple entertaining zones and a large grassed area perfect for soccer, cricket, and other outdoor fun.
With so many remarkable qualities - including the opportunity to secure a large block in such close proximity to Belconnen's cafes, restaurants, and stores - you won't want to let this gem slip away!
- 923sqm block
- Private setback
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac opposite a large park and playground
- Leafy front yard
- Extended front portico
- Neutral colour scheme
- Easy care, stylish flooring
- Large windows for lots of natural light
- Generous living room with bay window
- Dedicated dining room
- Separate meals area
- Family room with outdoor access
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, striking splashback
- Main bedroom with large built-in robe and stylish ensuite
- 2 additional bedrooms, 1 with a built-in robe
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Ample storage
- Fabulous outdoor entertaining area
- Huge, grassed backyard
- Covered patio
- Extended lock up garage
- Battle-axe blocks either side ie; driveways each side of the property
- Short drive to local shops and schools
- Close to the shores of Lake Ginninderra
- Minutes to Belconnen
- Access to the bike path at the end of the street
- Bike/ Walking paths directly to Florey shops, a 10-minute walk at the max
- Close to Florey Primary School; St John's and St Francis Schools
- Double insulation in the ceiling
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
- Security Alarm System
- Ducted Gas Heating
- Additional Vulcan (excellent working condition) full-length wall heater in Lounge Room
- Brand New Tastics 3 in 1 to both Bathrooms
- New Curtains and Blinds to 1 x Bedroom (Curtains); 1 x Bedroom brand new Kresta Verticals; Living Room 2 x new Kresta Blinds to window and Sliding Glass Door; new Venetian blinds to Bathroom; Toilet, and Ensuite
- Newly renovated: Laundry (including new glass panel door) fully tiled to the ceiling and new floor tiles; Bathroom new everything, except for original bath, tiles to ceiling, New Toilet, Tiles to Ceiling and complete walls; new Vanity and Cabinet; Complete New Shower, including hob in the shower and top dollar fittings
Ensuite: new toilet; shower & accessories; cabinet & vanity - same as Bathroom
- Under Floor (Tiles) Heating to both Bathroom & Ensuite
- New Outdoor Security Lights to rear and side of the house
- New double fluoros x 2 in Garage
- New Roller Doors x 2 to Garage
- New Roofing to both the Garage & Full Patio (approximately 20m x 3.5m) the length of the house, which assists in ensuring the house remains cool from the afternoon Sun,
Gazebo in the backyard (paved)
- Brand New double gates and fencing (aluminum slat fencing in the timer look - Colour - Jarrah) to Driveway; and same to other side of the house with a fence section and entrance gate;
Fitted for Foxtel
- New kitchen approximately 4 years ago
- Freshly painted inside & out, including exterior wooden windows; eaves; posts
The land value history at 12 Longley Place FLOREY, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 3.85%, giving an unimproved land value of $441,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 12 Longley Place.
12 Longley Place FLOREY, ACT 2615 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Florey Primary.
|0.59 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.11 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.18 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.31 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.33 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.01 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.02 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.16 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.16 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.19 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
12 Longley Place is located within the suburb of Florey, which has a population of 4,764, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.