1 / 25
Next Inspection -
And why not! This single level courtyard home is appealing to buyers from young couples to downsizers and investors looking to secure a solid home in the tightly held suburb of Isaacs.
The home has such a relaxed and comfortable feel to it. Positioned in a quiet Cul de Sac this home is well designed with separate living areas that flow seamlessly to both a beautiful deck area, and paved courtyard. Totally private with beautiful established gardens this home is ideal for those looking to enjoy both the benefits of indoor and outdoor living.
The layout is practical with three good size bedrooms. The master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe is segregated from the other two bedrooms, both with built in robes. The main bathroom with spa bath provides the perfect place to relax and unwind after a busy day.
The home boasts a double garage and separate laundry with external access. You will enjoy the gorgeous leafy outlook from every room, the gardens are spectacular, the location is quiet….there is a lot to love about this property.
- Located in a quiet cul de sac
- North facing to all living areas
- Natural light filled rooms
- Two living areas, two dining areas, three bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Well equipped kitchen with lots of storage
- Appliances include gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Main Bathroom with spa bath
- Separate toilet
- Multiple outdoor entertaining options (sun drenched deck area and paved courtyard)
- Beautiful established garden, well fenced and level surrounds
- Double garage
- Freshly painted throughout
- Close to Woden town centre and Canberra hospital precinct
- Ducted heating throughout, 2 reverse cycle air-conditioning units
- Garden shed
- Residence 133m2
- Garage 40m2
- Block size 453m2
- EER 1.5 stars
- Built 1993
- Rates $2,499 per annum
- Body Corporate $2,402 per annum
12 Leeper Place ISAACS, ACT 2607 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday May 21 from 09:15pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 12 Leeper Place.
12 Leeper Place ISAACS, ACT 2607 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Farrer Primary.
|1.02 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.88 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.93 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.03 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.21 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.21 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.55 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.55 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.91 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.99 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
12 Leeper Place is located within the suburb of Isaacs, which has a population of 2,341, a median age of 49 and an average household density of 2.5 people.