Situated only steps to reserve at the top of an attractive, tree lined street, this stylish home has superb contemporary appeal, complemented by lush, landscaped gardens featuring a feathery Japanese maple and giant white agapanthus blooms in summer.
Quality built and completed by McDonald Jones Homes only six years ago, this beautiful home presents as new and showcases high-end finishes throughout. The single-level floor plan offers free flowing living areas, seamlessly integrated with an extensive entertaining space. The home has near level access around its perimeter.
Double doors open to the spacious lounge/media room, furnished with quality carpet and elegant plantation shutters, which add to the street appeal.
The generous, main open plan living area includes dining and family areas overlooking gardens and north facing entertaining space. Double-glazed, full length windows feature throughout living areas, and the stacker doors to the entertaining area have an electric blind.
The impressive kitchen showcases a large, stone island bench and Fisher & Paykel appliances, including a 900 mm gas cooktop, 900 mm oven, built-in microwave and dishwasher, a sleek glass splashback, a walk-in pantry and ample storage in the deep soft-close drawers.
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning has four zones, supported by a large 7.5 kW solar system of 23 PV panels, with an LG 10 kW battery, which is only 12 months old.
Gardens have been thoughtfully planted to offer a leafy outlook from all living areas and bedrooms. Casual living and entertaining overlook standard roses in striking pink and apricot, while evergreen magnolias have been expertly trained over a lattice frame.
The fabulous Merbau entertaining deck has a covered area with two electric outdoor shade blinds, a ceiling fan and LED downlighting. An open area overlooks beautifully landscaped gardens. The fully automated watering system has a new Hunter Pro-HC wireless controller. Watering times are set via an app and airport weather forecast.
In the master bedroom a sliding door to the deck frames a view over the rose garden to One Tree Hill, and the walk-through robe leads to a spacious ensuite with a rain shower, separate w/c and dual basins. Three secondary bedrooms offer built-in robes, with quality, neutral carpet in two. The main bathroom features the luxury of a spa bath, a shower and separate w/c.
There is internal access to the double garage which includes shelving.
The friendly, quiet neighbourhood is a delight to move into and it is only metres to a pathway along bushland reserve on the hilltop, or other reserves and parks in the neighbourhood.
It is only a short walk to all the restaurants and shops in Casey Marketplace, and a few minutes' drive to Gold Creek and Holy Spirit primary schools, Gold Creek High School, John Paul College and Gungahlin town centre!
- As-new, stylish home only steps to reserve at the top of an attractive, quiet tree-lined street
- Quality built by McDonald Jones Homes six years ago, still under warranty, showcasing high-end finishes
- Outstanding contemporary street appeal, complemented by lush landscaped gardens
- Living areas have an open plan flow, over a single level floor plan, with near level access
- Spacious lounge/media room furnished with elegant plantation shutters and quality carpet
- Generous main living space includes dining and family areas overlooking gardens
- Stunning kitchen showcases a large stone island bench and Fisher& Paykel appliances, including a 900 mm gas cooktop, 900 mm oven, microwave and dishwasher, walk-in pantry and deep soft-close drawers
- Double glazing to the full length windows in living areas, which frame views over gorgeous gardens, featuring roses in striking apricot and pink, espaliered evergreen magnolias and camellias, Japanese maples, all thoughtfully planted to ensure a leafy outlook from all living areas and bedrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with four zones
- 7.5 kW solar system of 23 panels, with 10 kW of battery storage, only 12 months old
- Stacker doors with an electric blind open onto a north facing Merbau entertaining deck
- Covered section of deck fitted with electric shade blinds, ceiling fan and LED downlighting
- Master bedroom has a door to the deck framing garden view, a sleek Fanaway ceiling fan, walk-through robes and ensuite with a rain shower, separate w/c, dual basins in a stone vanity top and a heated towel rail
- Three secondary bedrooms feature built-in robes and leafy outlook, with quality carpet to all
- Main bathroom offers a luxurious Decina 12-jet spa bath, a shower, heated towel rail and separate w/c
- Laundry features storage, shelving and drying racks
- Internal access to double garage with automatic panel lift door and shelving to one side
- Invisi-Gard screens to all external doors, a wireless Arlo Ultra security system with four cameras, and sensor external lighting
- Fully automated in-ground watering system to all gardens, with a new Hunter Pro-HC wireless controller, providing seamless connectivity to automatic watering zones and programs via the Hydrowise app
- Water tank and retractable hoses to front and back, and lemon and lime trees
- Friendly, peaceful neighbourhood, just a stroll to reserves and Casey Marketplace
- Short drive to Gold Creek and Holy Spirit primary schools, Gold Creek High School, John Paul College and Gungahlin town centre
- Residence: 193.78m2
- Garage: 44.72m2
- Alfresco: 11.60m2
- Patio: 3.45m2
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken to ensure accuracy, the material and information contained within are approximate only and no warranty can be given. MARQ Property does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
The House at 12 Kimmorley Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $370,000 on 4 December 2015.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
12 Kimmorley Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal
|Good Shepherd Primary School
|Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo
|Holy Spirit Primary
|Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls
|Gold Creek School
|Kelleway Street, Nicholls
|Katherine Avenue, Amaroo
|Neville Bonner Primary School
|Mabo Boulevard, Bonner
|Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus
|Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin
|Gozzard Street, Gungahlin
12 Kimmorley Street is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.