In a peaceful location, just steps from a reserve, this appealing double storey home offers impressive living and entertaining space, and a luxurious master suite with amazing views. Slate finishes on pillars add texture to the attractive façade and a timber deck leads to the covered entry.
At the front of the home is a carpeted formal lounge or media room, featuring a recessed ceiling with LED downlighting and a fan. Striking hardwood floating flooring extends from the entry through spacious, open plan, casual living. At its heart the stunning kitchen showcases a white stone island bench with timber finish and breakfast bar, a Bosch stainless steel oven and gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, a walk-in pantry and many soft close cupboards and drawers.
In the family room, full length windows and doors to the north invite sunlight to pour in over the cooler months, while timber flooring adds to the warmth. From the family room sliding doors on two sides open onto the vast entertaining deck, which maximises the north aspect in open and covered areas, and has a private outlook over the garden. Ducted gas heating and ceiling fans in formal and casual living, and all bedrooms, maintain comfort throughout.
The family room leads to the spacious third and fourth bedrooms which have built-in robes. These are served by the main bathroom, finished in contemporary tones, which offers a bath, shower and separate w/c. The adjacent laundry has generous storage.
On the light and airy upper level, the generous master suite offers a wall of built-in robes and a large ensuite with a double shower. There are sweeping views south to the ranges, Mt. Majura and Mt. Ainslie, while a wide window on the north side strategically offers privacy and restful views over the reserve.
Also on the upper level is the second bedroom with a built-in robe, and an adjacent powder room.
There is internal access to the double garage, fitted with an auto panel lift door.
Neat landscaping around the property includes attractive travertine paving, extending from the front around both sides of the home, and stone retaining walls, which feature in the secure rear garden.
From the peaceful location, it is a comfortable walk to Casey Market Town and school, and only a few minutes' drive into Gungahlin Marketplace and light rail terminal.
A home offering all the space a family could desire over a well designed floor plan, the extensive use of timber adding to warmth, in trim and flooring, continuous with timber decks to front and rear.
- Generously proportioned home with large living and entertaining areas, maximising north aspect
- Excellent street appeal, with slate finishes and timber front deck complementing attractive facade
- Peaceful location, just steps from reserve and a comfortable walk to Casey shops and school
- Separate, carpeted formal lounge or media room at front of the home
- Vast, open plan casual living area features attractive, hardwood floating timber flooring
- Impressive kitchen showcases white stone island bench and Bosch gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher
- Kitchen equipped with a walk-in pantry and many soft close cupboards and drawers
- Ducted gas heating and ceiling fans in formal and casual living areas, and all bedrooms
- Full length windows and doors in family room to north aspect invite winter sunlight in
- Family room has sliding doors on two sides, opening to large, north facing entertaining deck
- Private outlook from rear deck over safely enclosed garden, featuring stone retaining walls
- Third and fourth bedrooms off family room are spacious with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with quality finish in contemporary tone offers a bath, shower and separate w/c
- Laundry has generous storage
- Light and airy master bedroom on upper level has built-in robes, large ensuite and sweeping views
- Second bedroom on upper level has a built-in robe and dual blinds
- Instantaneous hot water
- Foxtel dish and TV arial on Colorbond roof
- Security system
- Internal access from double garage with auto panel lift door
- Neatly landscaped garden features travertine paving from front to both sides, and a water tank
- Upper Residence: 56.39m2
- Lower Residence: 144.40m2
- Garage: 36.15m2
- Porch: 8.00m2
- Total: 271.69m2
The land value history at 12 Kevin Curtis Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 3.45%, giving an unimproved land value of $319,000.
The House at 12 Kevin Curtis Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $645,000 on 22 January 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
12 Kevin Curtis Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.52 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.74 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.81 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.57 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.10 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.61 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.94 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.04 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.21 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.21 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
12 Kevin Curtis Crescent is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.