1 / 21
Modern design and refined style create the perfect living environment in this impressive two-storey family home. Enhanced by flawless indoor/outdoor connection and a breath-taking elevated outlook from the upper level, it comprises light and airy living spaces that will house your family in comfort for years to come.
• Spacious and light-filled living area incorporates both family and dining zones
• Upstairs rumpus room and bar extends to a large balcony with district views
• Deluxe gas kitchen features a walk-in pantry and granite waterfall benchtops
• Covered alfresco entertainer's terrace is equipped with a sink and gas point
• Oversized ground floor master bedroom includes a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Upstairs, three more bedrooms with built-ins share a striking family bathroom
• Secure double garage with internal entry near the laundry and powder room
• Very easy-care garden surrounds with gated access to neighbouring parkland
• Ducted heating and cooling, infinity hot water and double glazing throughout
• An ideal family retreat to move straight into and start enjoying your new life
• Located close to parks, shops, cafes, schools, Mulligan's Flat and Yerrabi Pond
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The House at 12 Hibberd Crescent FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $272,000 on 29 June 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
12 Hibberd Crescent FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.76 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.65 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.21 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.91 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.34 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.59 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.85 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.21 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|4.58 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.58 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
12 Hibberd Crescent is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.