1 / 33
Positioned in one of Kingston's most tightly held pockets, here lies the rare opportunity to call this elegant Blue Dome residence home. Offering an unmatchable location and a dwelling that seamlessly combines unique architectural history, with complete comfort and functionality. This could very well be the one you have been waiting for.
Private and exclusive, this terrace style residence is an entirely separate title property. You will enjoy the discreet entrance, being set back from the street and accessed via enclosed front garden. Beyond the facade, a sense of grandeur welcomes you home. With soaring ceilings and wonderful large windows capturing the gorgeous northern outlook. There are many secrets to uncover in this well kept original design, though the iconic blue dome feature is sure to be the most unique. On a more functional note, the property has been thoughtfully laid out to enjoy everyday living across dual levels. Generous formal lounge and formal dining room are where you may host on more sophisticated occasions. Day to day, the scandi classic kitchen and meals area is where you may enjoy a family brunch or dinner. The private back courtyard is a seamless extension of this space and ideal for a casual coffee or evening drink. Upstairs you will find an additional multipurpose room, offering a great space for the children to play or even set up your home office, filled with an abundance of natural light from the blue dome. Comfortable master suite is positioned to take advantage of the northern aspect, including walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony with picturesque perspective. Both the second and third bedrooms are a nice size, have built-in robes and a private aspect to the rear. Complete with a main bathroom in addition to the downstairs powder room and laundry.
Known to be a peaceful pocket by the residents of Gosse Street, this is a fantastically convenient location for professionals and a very family friendly community. Positioned within a leisurely stroll to Telopea Park, Kingston Shops and Kingston Foreshore. Some of Canberra's best schools, the Parliamentary Triangle and much more are all in close proximity. This location will forever be fabulous and will be dearly missed by the sellers, who have loved calling 12 Gosse Street home since 1985.
• Positioned in a peaceful and tightly held pocket of Kingston
• Exclusive entirely separate title property
• Terrace style dwelling with private enclosed front garden
• Welcomed by a sense of grandeur with soaring ceilings and northern natural light
• Thoughtfully laid out across dual levels, with large void and iconic blue domes
• Formal lounge and formal dining room are generous in size, ideal for hosting guests
• Scandi classic kitchen has original details including electric cooking and dishwasher
• Adjoining meals room is great for cosy family meals, opening to the rear courtyard
• Split system installed in the meals room and wall mounted heater in the lounge room
• Laundry and powder room are segregated on this level
• Additional multipurpose room upstairs, functional as a study or children's play space
• Comfortable master suite aspects north, including balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite
• Both bedroom two and three are a nice size with built-in robes
• Main bathroom has original scandi classic finishes, with bathtub
• Each of the blue domes have retractable blinds installed to moderate temperature
• Single lock up garage on the property with additional off street parking in the drive
• Convenient free parking zone on the street, ideal for hosting your guests
• Walking distance to Telopea Park, Kingston Shops and Kingston Foreshore
• Great public transportation available
• Close proximity to the Parliamentary Triangle and some of Canberra's best schools
• Fabulous location, family friendly community and welcoming neighbours
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
There is currently no sale history available for 12 Gosse Street.
12 Gosse Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.62 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.13 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.36 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.38 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.99 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.45 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|2.49 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.51 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.62 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.62 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
12 Gosse Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.