1 / 22
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Auction Location: on-site.
This outstanding residence, located within the prestigious McCubbin Rise, encapsulates breathtaking views of Mt Stromlo and the Brindabella ranges, Molonglo Valley, Coombs Pond and its associated wetland areas. A contemporary lifestyle home finished to exacting standards, is just perfect for entertainers, families and busy professionals alike.
Enjoy outstanding 180 degree views of breathtaking sunsets and snow in winter from the hub of the home being the kitchen and adjacent open family and dining areas. Ample windows ensure natural light floods the high ceilings of the north facing lounge, kitchen, dining and family area all day in the winter months, with in-slab heating and a gas fireplace adding to the comfort and functionality of the home.
You will be impressed with the modern kitchen. Cook while taking in the views from every angle through the large front windows. The central waterfall granite island bench has double deep stainless steel sinks and storage on both sides. Cooking and entertaining will be a delight with Miele appliances, including a pyrolytic (self-cleaning) oven, built-in steam oven and induction cooktop with glass splashback. There is also ample cabinetry with soft close draws and a large pull-out pantry making storage and access simple.
In a central location and superb street landscape, on entering this home you are met with a welcoming, calming ambience achieved with the highest quality finishes and thoughtful design. The light colorbond roofing, concrete tile and pebbles, on entry to the home, contrast beautifully with the darker brick and work superbly with the easy-care landscaping. Further in, just past the entry, into the lounge, two high beautifully positioned large pendant lights provide a spectacular display of light at night.
Reinforced polished concrete flooring throughout elevates this home to next level contemporary design. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes, and guest room, perfect for visitors or alternatively it could serve as an ideal office. Off the master bedroom is a walk-through robe with a superbly designed ensuite, including shower area with a large rain shower head and floating vanity. The bathroom, also in a dark modern tile, has a seamless shower frame and built-in bath perfect for families with young children. Just past the ample linen storage, is a set of stairs leading to the double garage. The back garden is ideal for modern families with hectic, time poor lifestyles - there's an enclosed play space and two water tanks which are tucked away out of sight.
McCubbin Rise is for people desiring quality contemporary housing and a geographically central location with proximity to amenities. This exquisite home has it all. So, don't delay - contact the agent today.
* Dwelling size: 218.7m2 approx.
* Garage: 36.62 m2 approx.
* Block size: 800 m2 approx.
* UV: $513,000
* EER 6
* Rates: $3,566 approx.
* Land Tax: $5,418 approx.
* Open plan living areas
* Miele appliances including built-in steam oven, pyrolytic (self-cleaning) oven and induction cooktop
* Soft close draws, ample storage and large pull-out pantry in kitchen
* Granite waterfall end kitchen island bench with deep double stainless steel sinks
* Stylish coloured glass splashback
* Separate north facing lounge
* Double glazed and laminate windows and sliding doors
* Reinforced polished concrete floors with in-slab heating
* Ducted evaporative cooling
* Rinnai continuous hot water system wall controls in the kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
* TASTIC warmer, towel warmer rack and rain shower head in ensuite off main bedroom
* High windows in north facing lounge open with automatic control panel
* Large linen storage cupboards
* Front and rear security doors
* Lockable windows with roller blinds throughout
* Ducted vacuuming
* NBN to the house
* Private courtyard with cat enclosure
* Gas heater in open family area adjacent to kitchen
* Low maintenance well established landscaped gardens with a watering system
* Two 2000 litre water tanks
* Australian National University 7.7 km
* Canberra College 3.4 km
* Cooleman Court Shopping Centre 1.6 km
* The Canberra hospital 4.7 km
* Stromlo High School 3.2 km
* St Judes Primary School 0.9 km
* Stromlo Leisure Centre
* Walking trails and bike paths (can mountain bike or walk through the forest to the arboretum)
* Woden Shopping District - 5km
* Easy access to Drakeford Drive to City - 10km.
12 Geoff Bardon Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Thursday April 22 from 05:00pm.
The land value history at 12 Geoff Bardon Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $513,000.
The House at 12 Geoff Bardon Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $470,000 on 12 June 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
12 Geoff Bardon Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Orana Steiner School.
|0.42 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|0.56 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|0.69 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.91 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.16 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.07 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.37 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|2.49 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|2.57 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.70 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
12 Geoff Bardon Street is located within the suburb of Weston, which has a population of 3,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.