1 / 24
Beautifully renovated in recent years to create a stylish haven for living and entertaining, this generously proportioned home is situated in a peaceful loop street, just a short walk from the vibrant hubs of Lyneham and North Lyneham shops!
The home has excellent street appeal, complemented by attractive, easy care gardens.
Sunlight pours into the north facing formal lounge and master bedroom at the front, over the cooler months. Attractive easy care flooring features in the lounge, continuing into the casual living area.
Designed on a scale for entertaining, the new chef's kitchen showcases a large area of stone benchtop, a Westinghouse oven, glass cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher and sleek joinery.
Enjoying a private outlook to gardens, the impressive casual living area lends itself to entertaining and features new LED downlighting.
Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling ensure comfort.
From the family room a sliding door opens onto an expansive covered entertaining area with a leafy screen, lighting and power points, and a sink in one corner. Neatly trimmed hedging borders the landscaped garden to create a peaceful and private setting.
Segregated at the front of the home, the generous master bedroom features walk-through robes and updated ensuite with a skylight. New, quality carpet furnishes all bedrooms.
Other bedrooms also offer built-in robes and the renovated main bathroom features a bath, shower and a solar skylight.
The neat rear garden features four raised veggie beds, an apricot and olive tree.
Accessed from the garden, the large workshop has plenty of natural light, and a sink.
The attached double garage has an auto panel lift door and access to the workshop. A gravelled off street parking area has space for two cars. An eight panel solar system reduces costs.
It is just a stroll to coffee, restaurants, shops and professional suites at the Lyneham hub or North Lyneham shops and bus stops on Cossington-Smith Crescent for Lyneham primary and high schools.
The Lyneham Tennis Centre, Next Gen sports complex and Yowani Country Club are a short walk.
A great Inner North lifestyle, in an enviable location!
- Spacious, tastefully updated home in a superb location, a short walk to local shopping centres
- Comprehensively renovated in recent years to create a stylish haven for living and entertaining
- Excellent street appeal, complemented by neat, easy care landscaping
- North aspect to formal lounge and master bedroom at the front
- Generous casual living includes impressive new chef's kitchen, dining and spacious family room
- Fresh neutral décor throughout and easy care flooring extends through formal and casual living
- The superb kitchen showcases an impressive area of stone bench top with breakfast bar, a Westinghouse oven and glass cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher, pantry, and sleek cabinetry
- Kitchen and family room enjoy outlook over entertaining to garden fully screened by neat hedging
- Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- Family room opens onto an expansive area of covered entertaining with lighting, power points, outdoor sink, a leafy screen and private garden outlook
- Generous, light filled master bedroom offers walk-through robes and updated ensuite with skylight
- Second and third bedrooms have built-in robes
- Quality new carpet in bedrooms
- Main bathroom offers a bath, shower, wide vanity and a solar skylight
- Large laundry with storage
- Spacious workshop with good natural light and bench space, and a sink
- Double garage with auto panel lift door and access to workshop
- Off street gravelled parking area for two cars
- Sensor lights
- Solar system of eight panels
- Four raised veggie beds supplied with rain water harvested from pergola and an herb patch
- Neatly landscaped rear garden features new Colorbond fencing, apricot and olive trees
- Metres to North Lyneham shops and a short walk to restaurants at the Lyneham social hub
- Bus stops on nearby Cossington-Smith Crescent for Lyneham primary, high schools and City
- Short walk to Lyneham Tennis Centre, Next Gen gym and Yowani Country Club
Rates: $3,513.00 per annum (approx)
UV: $525,000 (approx)
There is currently no sale history available for 12 Dorrit Black Crescent.
12 Dorrit Black Crescent LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus.
|1.17 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.38 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.62 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.79 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.93 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.12 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.14 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|2.30 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.40 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|2.52 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
12 Dorrit Black Crescent is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.