1 / 31
Auction Location: On Site.
Showcasing that elusive combination of sophistication, space and comfort; this stunning home is designed with families in mind. Freshly painted and featuring stylish upgrades throughout, your family will fall in love with the two expansive living areas, modern kitchen, four large bedrooms, two pristine bathrooms and a backyard that will see the kids begging you to make this their forever home.
Beautifully presented and with stunning views of the gardens, the formal lounge and dining are set over a spacious layout that creates two distinct zones and a fantastic feeling of space, style and warmth. The open plan kitchen, meals and living space will be the focal point of family life for years to come. The true heart of the home, this is a place your family will gather around the huge island bench, catch up after a busy day or entertain friends with a touch of glamour. The kitchen offers quality stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, enviable 900mm chef's oven, glass splashback and tons of storage.
The living space spills out to the large entertainers' deck overlooking the gorgeous landscaped gardens. Enjoy an alfresco meal with friends or sit back with a cool drink whilst the kids go wild in the cleverly crafted cubby house and built-in trampoline set in lush green lawn and shaded by mature trees and easy-care gardens. Back inside, parents will love the spacious master bedroom with ensuite, custom built in robes and private deck access. The rest of the family isn't short on space with three more generous bedrooms all with built in robes and an immaculately presented main bathroom that gleams with floor to ceiling tiles and quality inclusions.
Perched high at the end of a private cul-de-sac and facing onto parkland, this location is second to none. Top quality local schools and shops are within walking distance, while Belconnen town centre, transport and link roads are only moments away. A home with this much wow factor won't last long, move quickly to secure this stunning residence for your family.
* Beautifully presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home
* Perfectly positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac facing parkland & playground
* Stylish and private formal lounge and dining and expansive open plan family living area
* Modern kitchen with huge island bench and quality stainless steel appliances
* Stylish master suite with updated ensuite, custom built-in robes and private deck access
* Three additional bedrooms, all with custom built-in robes
* Pristine updated family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
* Expansive entertaining deck with shade sail
* Beautifully manicured lush gardens with kids cubby house and built-in trampoline
* Freshly painted inside and out
* Brivis ducted gas heating & Evaporative cooling systems
* Double garage for two small cars, with additional parking and drive through access
* 5,500 litre water tanks, plumbed into the sprinkler system
* 6.6kw solar panel system with smart phone app and panel monitoring
* Solar Ark hot water system
* Automated sprinkler and dripper system - smart phone controlled
* Living area: 175.34m2
* Garage area: 34.24m2
* Block size: 901m2
To watch the auction live stream please click here -
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 12 De Garis Place.
12 De Garis Place SCULLIN, ACT 2614 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Southern Cross Early Childhood School.
|0.30 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|0.65 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|0.84 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.03 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.13 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.33 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.41 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.68 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.73 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.90 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
12 De Garis Place is located within the suburb of Scullin, which has a population of 2,929, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.