1 / 19
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
Perfectly placed in the heart of Kaleen is this 4 bedroom family home with a fabulous swimming pool and cabana.
Offering all the space you could ever need, the interior features an abundance of storage and several living areas including the ground floor rumpus room and study - perfect for use as a home office and retreat.
On the upper level you'll find a light-filled updated open plan kitchen, dining / living area with leafy views and direct access to a balcony overlooking the large pool. The master bedroom also boasts balcony access and pool views, as well as a private ensuite and built-in robe. Trailing down the corridor you have the other three bedrooms that share a large bathroom with a spa. Two of the bedrooms have built-in robes and all boast views to the property.
Relaxation is built into this property - from the large corner spa bath to the low maintenance gardens, great-sized swimming pool, and elegant cabana.
Convenience is also abundant with Kaleen shopping precinct, public transport, local schools and parks all just a short stroll up the road. Belconnen is only 10 minutes away, with easy access to major arterial roads leading to Gungahlin or the city.
- Block size: 879sqm block
- Living area: 213m2 approx.
- Garage and storage : 61.90m2
- EER: 1 Star
- Separate single carport
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar
- Living room with balcony access
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite, balcony access
- 3 additional bedrooms, 2 with built-ins
- Main bathroom with corner spa
- Ground floor rumpus room with timber roof paneling
- Private study
- Laundry with external access and toilet
- Heaps of internal storage
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Leafy, established gardens
- Large pool with entertainment area
- Double lockup garage
- Rinnai heater in the rumpus
- Electric induction cooktop
- Bosch dishwasher
- Walk to Kaleen shops
- Short walk to public transport
- Close to local schools and parks
- Easy access to Belconnen and the city
- Unimproved Value:$522,000 (Jan 2021)
- Rates (Residential):$3,487 (Jan 2021)*
- Land Tax (Residential):$4,866*
*These are approximate values based on available information.
The House at 12 Callabonna Street KALEEN, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $700,000 on 2 November 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
12 Callabonna Street KALEEN, ACT 2617 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra High School - Kaleen.
|0.67 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|0.67 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|0.81 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|0.95 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.22 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|1.77 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.77 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.90 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.90 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.96 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
12 Callabonna Street is located within the suburb of Kaleen, which has a population of 7,271, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.8 people.