Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions, no inspections in person or via FaceTime/Zoom can be conducted. When restrictions regarding inspections are changed or eased (in person or virtual) we will update all website listings.
Equally ideal for the discerning first home buyer looking to start off in style or those wanting to downsize and live in absolute comfort without compromising on quality and location.
Comprehensively modernised to a high standard throughout, this privately built single level 3 bedroom residence is loaded with appeal and includes a wonderful combination of indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces.
The well proportioned floor plan offers a separate north facing living room with feature corner window, an adjoining formal dining room plus an additional casual meals area overlooked by a beautifully-appointed kitchen with plenty of storage space, glass splash-backs, stone bench tops, Miele appliances and breakfast bar.
All three bedrooms are of ample proportions with the main offering a generously sized built-in wardrobe and a sunny north aspect. The 2nd bedroom also enjoys the same north aspect, built-in wardrobe plus the bonus of custom-built home office cabinetry.
Also featured is a cleverly designed renovated bathroom with a large shower recess, large vanity unit and plenty of extra storage space. A convenient 2nd WC is discretely positioned off the separate laundry which has also been stylishly renovated.
Year-round climate comfort is provided by the ideal combination of both ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling.
High-grade double glazing to the majority of windows results in an excellent 4.5 star energy rating and a 3.5KW solar panel installation ensures low annual energy costs.
An enormous pergola sheltered rear deck overlooks the colourful private rear garden with extensive paved areas and meandering pathways - safe and secure for young children or the family pets.
Twin car accommodation is catered for by a detached single garage supplemented by an additional carport.
Why would you even think of undertaking a costly and time consuming renovation project elsewhere when it is all ready and waiting for you here?
* Privately built single level 3 bedroom home of approximately 135 sqm
* Beautifully sited on gently contoured 766 sqm land parcel with ideal northerly aspect over greenbelt reserve opposite
* Huge potential for future extension
* Professionally renovated throughout
* Separate formal lounge and dining rooms plus casual meals area
* Fully-equipped kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splash backs, mains gas hob, range hood, dishwasher, ample storage space and breakfast bar
* Stylish renovated bathroom with separate shower recess large vanity, WC and storage cabinet
* Additional 2nd WC off renovated laundry room
* Built-in wardrobes to main bedroom and 2nd bedroom
* Ducted gas heating plus evaporative cooling
* Pergola-sheltered rear deck overlooking large child and pet friendly rear garden
* Detached single garage plus extra carport
* Prime central location within literally minutes commuting distance of Civic and Woden Town Centre
* Close proximity to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre, local clubs, restaurants and cafes along with a wide array of popular denominational schools
* Just a blocks stroll to bus stop
* Instantaneous gas hot water system
* Automatic UV screens on north and east facing windows
* 3.5 KW solar panel installation
* High grade double glazing to most windows
* Excellent 4.5 star EER
There is currently no sale history available for 12 Buvelot Street.
12 Buvelot Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St John Vianney's Primary.
|1.11 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.25 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.32 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.32 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.37 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.48 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.49 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.54 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.61 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.13 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
12 Buvelot Street is located within the suburb of Weston, which has a population of 3,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.