In a superb location, at the end of a peaceful, tree lined cul-de-sac adjoining a reserve, this stylish, north facing home has been tastefully and comprehensively renovated and is ready to enjoy!
Set amidst shaded, easy care gardens, it has great street appeal. Striking bamboo flooring extends from the entry through formal living and into the casual living area, while décor has been refreshed throughout in neutral white. The elegant formal lounge/dining has a sunny north aspect, inviting sunlight to stream in over the cooler months, the full length windows furnished with smoky, sheer and Roman blinds. A reverse cycle air conditioner and ducted gas heating ensure comfort.
Overlooking the casual living area, the stunning, modern kitchen showcases generous stone benchtops and Miele stainless steel appliances, including gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher. Updated together with the kitchen, the new laundry also has stone benchtops and storage.
From the family room, new French doors open onto a private entertaining deck, sheltered by a quality, motorised canopy, retracted to enjoy the sunshine. A second set of French doors open onto an atrium, perfect for some colourful Cyclamens.
The master bedroom also enjoys winter sunshine and offers a built-in robe, as does the second bedroom, while all three are furnished with brand new carpet. Featuring quality finishes, including full height tiling and a stone vanity top, the new bathroom has a bath, shower and separate w/c.
Autumn flowering camellias feature in the private rear garden which has a shed, and a new, arched canopy shelters the carport.
The friendly, peaceful neighbourhood is just a short walk along the greenbelt pathway to Palmerston shops and primary school, and a comfortable distance to Burgmann Anglican School and Gungahlin College. Cafes, bars and restaurants, and all other attractions of Gungahlin Marketplace, and of course, the light rail terminal, are a comfortable walk!
- Comprehensively and tastefully renovated, north facing home with separate living areas
- Excellent location at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac which adjoins a reserve
- Beautiful bamboo flooring extends from the entry, through formal and casual living areas
- Décor refreshed throughout in neutral white
- Sunlight pours into formal living, full length windows furnished with smoky sheer and Roman blinds
- Reverse cycle air conditioner and ducted gas heating maintain comfort
- Stunning modern kitchen showcases generous stone benchtops and Miele stainless steel appliances, including a gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher, and there is a pantry
- New laundry updated with kitchen also has stone benchtop and storage
- New French doors in family room open onto a private entertaining deck overlooking the garden
- Deck sheltered by a quality, motorised retractable awning for seasonal flexibility
- Second set of French doors from meals area open onto an atrium
- North facing master bedroom offers a built-in robe, as does the second
- All three bedrooms furnished with quality new carpet
- New bathroom has bath, shower and separate w/c, with full height tiling and stone vanity top
- Rinnai instantaneous hot water
- Autumn flowering camellias feature in private rear garden, with a shed and new Colorbond fence
- Carport sheltered by a new arched canopy
- Convenient location in peaceful, friendly neighbourhood, a short walk to shops and primary school
- Comfortable walk to Burgmann Anglican School and Gungahlin College
- Comfortable walk to cafes, bars, restaurants and countless facilities of Marketplace, and light rail
The land value history at 12 Bunya Close PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 1.50%, giving an unimproved land value of $333,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 12 Bunya Close.
12 Bunya Close PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 19 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|0.23 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.23 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.86 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.54 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.04 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.35 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.37 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.91 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|3.01 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.06 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
12 Bunya Close is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.